New DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holgate’s played about 3 games there and we would then need a new CB and keep Keane.

Also when he moved into midfield v Utd for the last, how ever many minutes it was. I thought he was very average and gave the away very cheaply more than once.

Keep in best position and let him get better, than moving him around
Up to now we're restarting in 3weeks
There is no window(?) to bring in a replacement.
Schneiderlin?

We have nothing in the here and now, nor in the last 5yrs or more thst would qualify as a half decent mid field unit...not a 3, a 4, or even a 5 we could put out.

This infatuation with the need for a dedicated Defensive Mid Fielder...or even worse two of them ffs.

THIS has been our main problem for years.

Sandro Tonali.

He'd be another Richarlison quality signing if not better.

Failing that id go for 2 players, Bruno Guimaraes and one of the kids in France weve been linked with who are similar profile to Gana/Kante.

Sandro Tonali.

Failing that id go for 2 players, Bruno Guimaraes and one of the kids in France weve been linked with who are similar profile to Gana/Kante.
Tonali would be great. Not heard of the other lad. Will have to Google him

Sandro Tonali.

Think if you can get it right there are a few bargains to be had in France

I quite like Grilliitsch at Hoffenheim.

Young, strong tackler, good passer, can attack (doesn't score many though) and a big unit.

Think delphs fitness will always be an issue. Never been a fan of his even at Leeds. Not my type of midfielder
I think he deserves a few more games, what surprises me is that players he’s played with or against have gave rave reviews yet we don’t see it watching the game so he must better than what we’ve seen so far

I think he deserves a few more games, what surprises me is that players he’s played with or against have gave rave reviews yet we don’t see it watching the game so he must better than what we’ve seen so far
Yes there must be something about him but I haven't seen it yet. A city fan I work with said he did well for them but when we were said to be signing him he did say he would be injured a lot. Would like to see him.given a few games

....Wendel looks a similar running type to Gbamin so I thought there could be something in that link until @zook informed that he’s also picked up a serious injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.