New collective name for ex European Super League members

Status
Not open for further replies.

The moniker wouldn’t belong to the six clubs, it’s the six owners.

Astounded by the ignorance of so called football fans. Some get it, many do not.

To spell it out for any ignoramuses, owners have never been a football club. Owners come last. This isn’t a US franchise system where the owner is king, can move HIS team to whatever location he wants in order to further line his pocket (what this super duper league would threaten), and is the first to lift the trophy that the players and manager won.

This week’s protest has only further highlighted that’s it’s the fans that are the club (with players/manager a distant second). Fans of each and every club in the pyramid were being shafted by six owners. Had Everton been invited, Moshiri would have been the seventh parasite. The club statement was a good one (the mention of Morecambe FC in particular), but anyone who thinks Moshiri, a man who quite recently left Arsenal as he couldn’t grab sufficient power, has any more integrity than the six owners in question, I have a bridge to sell you (second time this week I’ve used that line).
Anybody saying this is just guessing and trying to fit this possibility into their own narrative. The thing that is certain is that six clubs that we all know from our league wanted to pull up the drawbridge and leave the rest of us to drown.

As has already been stated we showed no interest in "the big picture" crap last year so i think he showed quite a bit of integrity there so I'll have more of a tendency to believe him rather than not.

The media could start by not referring to them as the 'Big Six' anymore.

Especially Tottenham.
I think over the years Sky has made these scum 6 more entitled as each year went by
First it was the top 4 then the big six etc
What did the Scum 6 do ?
Tried to shaft Sky along with rest of European football
Sky should realise the folly of their ways and teach this lot a lesson
Put their games on Fri evening or late Sat Evening from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.