New centre half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, how do you know "a few were told they can go" ?

Being a WBA fan doesnt give you inside info on your 2nd team's players being told they can leave the club...behind closed doors.
Because I read it, maybe open your eyes and look at the news, and where did I say being a West Brom fan gave me inside info?

@Littlesue is right though. Was reported a list of players we would let go if a club were interested. Mina and James were on the list. Holgate, Kenny, Delph, Gomes were/are too.

Sadly...no bites.

Because I read it, maybe open your eyes and look at the news, and where did I say being a West Brom fan gave me inside info?

I took this to be a statement of fact;

"A few were told they could go but if no one wants them or if the player under contract they can refuse like Holgate did with Brighton and Norwich"

If it was just mentioned in the media then it wouldn't be a statement of fact...it would be a rumour or link.

It seemed like there was 'inside info afoot' to know that certain players were told they could go...

...as Benitez didnt bring in any fees in the summer.

Much like Brands has failed to do as well.

Correct mate, we have a crap coaching team now

Davide Ancellotti seemed to know what he was doing

Mini Ancelotti...he should branch out himself soon.

We had massive problems from set pieces before last season so it seems we are reverting to type.

Personally think we need to move on Holgate, Keane and Mina and totally rebuild but that’s probably not realistic. I’d move on Mina because he’s constantly injured and probably open to a move despite being our best CB.

Should sell all 3 of them.

I took this to be a statement of fact;

"A few were told they could go but if no one wants them or if the player under contract they can refuse like Holgate did with Brighton and Norwich"

If it was just mentioned in the media then it wouldn't be a statement of fact...it would be a rumour or link.

It seemed like there was 'inside info afoot' to know that certain players were told they could go...

...as Benitez didnt bring in any fees in the summer.

Much like Brands has failed to do as well.
Most Transfer information is rumours and link, clubs don't always put out facts, I get a lot of my information from The Athletic and It said that Mina, Kenny and Holgate were told they could leave in Summer, Brighton and Norwich enquired about Holgate but he said he wanted to stay and fight for his place a statement was also released last week that they were available in January.

Bundesliga bias but all available for like <£20-25m I reckon and would take any & all of them.

Left-Footed

Marton Dardai
Evan Ndicka
Felix Uduokhai
Nayef Aguerd
Moussa Niakhate

Right-Footed

Mario Vuskovic
Nico Schlotterbeck
Bremer
Duje Caleta-Car
Malick Thiaw
Ko Itakura
Jeremiah St. Juste
Marvin Friedrich
Amos Pieper

Best centre half display I've seen all season was by a bloke called Matty Preston of Kidderminster Harriers against West Ham in the FA Cup. He bullied their first choice forwards and was just fearless. Great on the ball too, always looking up to go forward when he won possession.

I think he'd be a great cheap as chips signing for us to see if he can step up to the big time.

So impressed and I reckon he'd be a cracker for us. 26 years of age and slipped the net.

Best centre half display I've seen all season was by a bloke called Matty Preston of Kidderminster Harriers against West Ham in the FA Cup. He bullied their first choice forwards and was just fearless. Great on the ball too, always looking up to go forward when he won possession.

I think he'd be a great cheap as chips signing for us to see if he can step up to the big time.

So impressed and I reckon he'd be a cracker for us. 26 years of age and slipped the net.

National League North to PL is an enormous step up.

Surely with the amount of scouts around these days. If this guy was consistently playing at a level good enough for the Premier league then someone would have signed him.

Bundesliga bias but all available for like <£20-25m I reckon and would take any & all of them.

Left-Footed

Marton Dardai
Evan Ndicka
Felix Uduokhai
Nayef Aguerd
Moussa Niakhate

Right-Footed

Mario Vuskovic
Nico Schlotterbeck
Bremer
Duje Caleta-Car
Malick Thiaw
Ko Itakura
Jeremiah St. Juste
Marvin Friedrich
Amos Pieper
Decent list but most won't be obtainable. Some are crap as well tbh.

Bremer and Niakhate would be good though, gotta say.

National League North to PL is an enormous step up.
I agree mate it's massive but other gems have been finally rewarded late on in the day. It was just the way he dealt with their fast and powerful strikers, they'd had enough after 90 minutes and this bloke was still bursting with energy. A Vinny Jones type but better.

I watched that game. Part of the reason he looked so good was because West Ham were absolutely atrocious. It was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a top flight side. Declan Rice was the only one of their players who bothered to turn up

I watched that game. Part of the reason he looked so good was because West Ham were absolutely atrocious. It was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a top flight side. Declan Rice was the only one of their players who bothered to turn up

They were Tim, however I think the way Kidderminster set up and went for them made them look rubbish too.

Status
Not open for further replies.