Net Spend Estimate -24 hour poll

How much will our net spend be in January 2017 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woolly Blue

Player Valuation: £80m
Yea, I know, another bloody transfer thread. Please keep speculation about players elsewhere and just talk about how much you think we'll spend.

The poll will be open for 24 hours. If the mods havn't got bored with the thread before them please can you lock the thread after the poll's closed ?

We have to spend the Stones money as per STCC or we cant make a huge dent in the summer...

£85mil spent

Id guess 6 out as well BUT we may wait till the summer as then we get around STCC again

£20-25 million is my guess. Don't think we'll receive any massive sums for outgoing players, but we'll spend a bit to make up for not getting key targets in the summer.

Totally agree on the outgoing, can't see us getting much for anyone who's likely up for sale. Cleverley might make the most if we sell him.

My heart says it'll be between 40 and 60 million, but my head told my heart not to be daft so I plumped for between 20 and 40 million too.

I reckon it'll be pretty close to 40 million though.

Totally agree on the outgoing, can't see us getting much for anyone who's likely up for sale. Cleverley might make the most if we sell him.

My heart says it'll be between 40 and 60 million, but my head told my heart not to be daft so I plumped for between 20 and 40 million too.

I reckon it'll be pretty close to 40 million though.

60m+

I think we were expecting the sale of McCarthy to contribute to the pot but his dodgy hamstring would seem to have scuppered that.
Barkley also seems to have been put in the shop window recently, with media stories fuelled by repeated public criticism by RK, but I doubt there'll be any takers this winter at the £30m level we'd demand.
I expect the limited incoming funds to reduce our spend somewhat but I expect we'll make some additions starting with Lookman.

Status
Not open for further replies.