Needs for the next couple of transfer windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Burnley gV QPR this Saturday and Danny Ings looks like a great striker, he could do a job for us. A nice cash plus Naismith or youth player and he's a bargain from the Burnley striker school. Jay Rodiguez and Charlie Austin and Now Ings.

You heard it here 1st :-D

I actually like this (Bradley) as well. Won't come off probably and I used to be a big critic if him. But I think he would be a great pair for McCarthy long term. Generally very healthy and can drive forward pretty well with the ball at his feet. An engine very much like McCarthy.

Would love to see Bradley in blue but don't think that would happen, as it seems that Barry will re-sign and Ossie isn't finished yet. Would be crowded to add Bradley and see Gibson return unless Barry is expected to sign elsewhere.

I'd imagine that Jelavic will agitate for a move in January to protect his World Cup place (if Croatia get through the playoffs). So we'll need to replace him. Some extra pace and trickery up front would be handy but Roberto could decide to move Mirallas into the centre once Deulofeu proves himself ready to take over on the right.

Martinez might decide that he needs some cover until the end of the season for Barry and McCarthy, which might mean a short-term deal for someone out of contract.

Other than that we don't have a lot of pressing areas for concern. Ideally we'd find that a quality player, like Honda, was available and willing to join us to help give us some extra momentum during the second part of the season.

Heitinga leaving on a free in the summer and Lescott in on a bosman to replace him? Maybe Hibbo will retire but Stones is his ready-made replacement. Barry is a no-brainer. It would be nice to have Deulofeu for another season. I'm sure that we'll enquire about Lukaku but I think that he'll have at least a season at Chelsea to prove that he can fit into Mourinho's vision. So most of our transfer funds will go into trying to replace him.

Get martins-indi in. He's the perfect replacement for distin.

Someone like Adrian would be extremely useful too, and i'd hope we sell Jelavic and bring in another striker in the mould of lukaku, i.e big strong, fast, can finish.

Around 3 signings, one of them being martins-indi and i'd be happy.

Centre Midfielder now after the news of Gibson.

I love the fact that Martinez gives youth a chance, and with that in mind Id go for Will Hughes at Derby. Managed to see a bit of him and hes a very nice little footballer.

Ravel Morrison maybe? Seems to have turned a corner attitude-wise and can see a bid of 12 million smackers landing him as they got him for a bag of chips and are at the absolute maximum of their budget according to David Gold.

Couple of random other shouts just based on players ive actually seen play rather than relying on my Football Manager knowledge:

Liam Bridcutt
Adam Lallana
Mile Jedinak

LOOOOL

There's a few people mentioning that Martins Indi, if we can get a Good CB (allegedly) for £6m off the continent then we really need to snap their hand off, baring in mind yet cracking service he's done us, £5m is what we paid for Distan, so £6m would be a snip.

Also, worth being cautious as Kroldruo, and later career Heitinga are prime examples.

Watched Burnley V QPR this Saturday and Danny Ings looks like a great striker, he could do a job for us. A nice cash plus Naismith or youth player and he's a bargain from the Burnley striker school. Jay Rodiguez and Charlie Austin and Now Ings.

You heard it here 1st :-D

Good full debut from Ings tonight, assists, good work ethic and two goals. Ok only San Marino U21's but starting to really believe this lad could do a good job for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.