Need not worry fellow Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number_25

Player Valuation: £50m
Well that was a bad performance to match any bad performance.

We didn't look up for it, certain things looked out of place and one or two players didn't do what they were supposed to.

But before the start of the season, would you of taken 6 points from last 3 games?

I sure as hell would of.

Hibbert it going to get a lot of criticism, but look at Osman's part in that 'performance'. He didn't tuck in when needed and it left Hibbert defending against 2, maybe 3 West Brom players.

Steve Clarke got his tactics bang on, and West Brom fully deserve the three points.

Newcastle at home will be a big test of character, and plus we've got 16 days to recover and work on where we went wrong.

Let's back the boys and here's to 3 points next time we play.

COYB.

bad day at the office.everyone has one.lets hope vadis gets the green light,as centre midfield was poor when gibbo limped off.

i agree with the bit about osman, i thought he had an absolute shocker today, more so than most of the others. does anybody else want heitinga to come back into the side? yes jagielka has the occasional motm performance but i think johnny is an all round better defender. if gibson is out for the newcastle game which i ****in hope not, it should be osman and fellaini in the centre or even barkley and fellaini. NOT ****ing neville

Pienaar was uncharacteristically poor in patches today, also immense quality in patches too, saw a few times where he span a player, run past someone and then passed straight to the opposition under no pressure.
Fellaini was outdone frequently when we long balled it.
Distin made several errors
Osman was good going forwards but poor defensively
Jelavic barely got a sniff
WBA basically seemed sharper than us but despite that, there were a lot of times we were as good as we had been this season, some of the one touch passing was superb.. Followed by a ludicrous long punt next attack.

i agree with the bit about osman, i thought he had an absolute shocker today, more so than most of the others. does anybody else want heitinga to come back into the side? yes jagielka has the occasional motm performance but i think johnny is an all round better defender. if gibson is out for the newcastle game which i ****in hope not, it should be osman and fellaini in the centre or even barkley and fellaini. NOT ****ing neville

I want to try ofoe there next to fellaini. Stuff osman and neville both to old and lightwieght

We were always going to have to deal with a come down.

6 points from 9 and a cup win, prior to the season starting I'd have taken that.

we defended well against the manks,passed the ball well,we was up for it,it was at goodison first game of the season..
villa will get relegated..thats that
we played a solid game today against wba, gibbo got done an went off,and they brought anuva striker on and went for it..and deserved the points. im happy with 6 points from 9 , its gunna be a long season

When I see "didn't look up for it" I just cringe - there's no excuse for it and it's something the manager should ensure NEVER happens.

Terrible indictment of a football team and it's coaching staff.

They did deserve to win but the chance Felli blazed over was the turning point in the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.