2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one to add to the growing list of absolute horror shows this club has signed over the past 7 Years.
There's a money laundering scheme going on, no chance someone looked at him play before and thought 12m would be a good amount to spend.

There's a money laundering scheme going on, no chance someone looked at him play before and thought 12m would be a good amount to spend.
Honestly mate, I’m sure the only reason he is here coz we are paying them on the drip and nobody else would have any of our transfer nonsense. And he’s total Shiite

Sums up our transfer strategy over the last number of years - I think there’s probably a decent premier league player in there somewhere but absolutely not as the lone CF in a 4-3-3 playing ahead of this midfield.

Don’t the recruitment team speak to the manager just to get an inkling on how he plans to set his team up….

He's a very decent player but he's never, ever a number 9.

Worryingly, Calvert-Lewin in the form of his life doesn't do anything in this Everton team either.

We need creativity, as well as a proper number 9.
has to be played as part if a front 2 and that why I was genuinely suprised we brought him in. we don't play with 2 up top.

Sums up our transfer strategy over the last number of years - I think there’s probably a decent premier league player in there somewhere but absolutely not as the lone CF in a 4-3-3 playing ahead of this midfield.

Don’t the recruitment team speak to the manager just to get an inkling on how he plans to set his team up….

Agreed. Super disappointing. Maupay was just a panic buy

Status
Not open for further replies.