2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is just another poor player in a long line of poor players brought into the club. My issue is that we will have to sell the 2 or 3 good players we have when we get relegated and if we don’t rid ourselves of the owner and board they will waste any money on more poor players and compensation when they sack Dyche.

This lad will do well for us in the championship … forward thinking by the board and thellwell to get lads that wkll
Stick around when we go down 😭

Yeah, can't get on board with the start Simms or Gray shouts.

We're done for without Calvert-Lewin.
I understand people saying he’s crap and can’t score but we cannot let these midfielders get away with these pathetic attacking displays. DCL, simms or maupay are feeding off scraps. Totally isolated. Get balls pinged at them at 90mph. Hard work for an Everton centre forward with the dross behind them.

In his defence, he never played as a lone striker at Brighton - what makes us think it’ll work here?

Desperate to see someone alongside him so he doesn’t have to challenge players a foot bigger than him for all the headers.

I understand people saying he’s crap and can’t score but we cannot let these midfielders get away with these pathetic attacking displays. Dominic Calvert-Lewin, simms or maupay are feeding off scraps. Totally isolated. Get balls pinged at them at 90mph. Hard work for an Everton centre forward with the dross behind them.

It's the real worry.

Can see why Dyche is talking up team responsibility for goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.