Mystery Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

den

Player Valuation: £750k
1696949225273.jpeg

There are two players in the just released 2023-2024 team photo I couldn’t identify at first.

Padding out the roster, I think at either end of the middle row we have Ryan Astley (viewer’s right) and possibly Mackenzie Hunt (on the left).

Is that right? Does it matter?

View attachment 230886
There are two players in the just released 2023-2024 team photo I couldn’t identify at first.

Padding out the roster, I think at either end of the middle row we have Ryan Astley (viewer’s right) and possibly Mackenzie Hunt (on the left).

They train with the first team every day and are available for selection? Hunt's even been on the bench in the league this season.

View attachment 230886

They were named in our 25 man squad.

25 Squad players (*Home grown)
Alli, Bamidele Jermaine*
Astley, Ryan*
Calvert-Lewin, Dominic*
Coleman, Seamus
Crellin, William Francis*
Doucoure, Abdoulaye
Garner, James David*
Godfrey, Benjamin Matthew*
Gomes Betuncal, Norberto Bercique
Groeneveld, Arnaut Danjuma
Gueye, Idrissa Gana
Harrison, Jack David*
Hunt, MacKenzie James*
John, Kyle Alex*
Keane, Michael Vincent*
Lonergan, Andrew Michael*
McNeil, Dwight James Matthew*
Mvom Onana, Amadou Ba Z.
Mykolenko, Vitalii
Neves Virginia, Joao Manuel*
Patterson, Nathan Kenneth
Pickford, Jordan Lee*
Tarkowski, James Alan*
Tavares Gomes, Andre Filipe
Young, Ashley Simon*

No mystery.

View attachment 230886

Not symmetrical. Goalkeepers should have been on the outside of the middle row. 2 each side.

Doesn't matter though!...Honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.