My view yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welton Toffee

Player Valuation: £40m
Had an amazing view of the Park End half, but as promised this was our view (well, lack of) of the Street End goal.....

IMG_2239.jpg

I know how you feel it happened to me years ago.mind you at some games over the years the post was the best thing to watchlollol

My point is I paid £32 for a ticket and I can't see one of the goals :rolleyes:

I know mate. It is a scandal they charge that for restricted view. Sat in the main stand for years....mind you, I was glad of it when Smith was manager!

did it say obstructed view ? i wouldnt go in the main stand tbh, mates have season tickets in there and i really dont know why when they couldve gone elsewhere, for me the paddock is where its at, it was when it was a terrace too (after they shut the enclosure obviously) the best banter is in there.
blame the top balc mob welton !!!

Yeah it did say obstructed on the tickets.

We usually sit in the Paddock but they'd all sold out when we booked these (on the day they went on general sale!)

when i rang i got, we have 1 in the top balc and 1 in the upper gwladys, i can only imagine how obstructed they would be. needless to say i didnt purchase, i wanted to take 2 of my kids anyway so it wasnt an option.

Yeah it did say obstructed on the tickets.

We usually sit in the Paddock but they'd all sold out when we booked these (on the day they went on general sale!)

A side effect of our last 2 seasons work unfortunately, usually 9am on the day they go on general sale on the ticketing website does the trick, for getting better seats but sometimes accessing the site is not possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.