My friend who introduced me to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Bill

Player Valuation: £80m
I just found out a few hours ago that the friend who introduced me to Everton Football Club close to some 20 years ago passed away today. He had been battling cancer for the past five years. I'm pretty sure he was from Liverpool (Wirral) but he lived and worked here in the USA. When people ask me how I became an Evertonian, he's always the start of the conversation so I'll always remember him as I'm asked that question on a fairly regular basis. He was way too young to go.

RIP Nigel.

Sorry for the loss Bill. But he did something that changed your life and you'll remember him forever. That's one for Nigel.

I hope no one calls you out for saying Liverpool and the Wirral are the same either.

RIP Nigel the Blue

I just found out a few hours ago that the friend who introduced me to Everton Football Club close to some 20 years ago passed away today. He had been battling cancer for the past five years. I'm pretty sure he was from Liverpool (Wirral) but he lived and worked here in the USA. When people ask me how I became an Evertonian, he's always the start of the conversation so I'll always remember him as I'm asked that question on a fairly regular basis. He was way too young to go.

RIP Nigel.

Sorry to hear mate, thinking of all those close to him.

It's a special gift he gave you, because of it you will always feel he's present and with you.

R.I.P. Nigel.

Status
Not open for further replies.