2017/18 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya @AaronTheBlue, take a seat. Much to discuss.

B4335C45-58C1-46C4-8E65-FC0ACF90E9D2.jpeg

That’ll be Sergi Roberto, the Barcelona regular who was selected for the Champions League Breakthrough XI last year...

86DF2DA0-3BBE-4C7D-8B6A-B89FEE987973.jpeg

Hmmm...

CB1725D5-3556-40AB-B9A9-541C77480451.jpeg

Makes you wonder why he hasn’t made it...

7D79D8AD-1112-457F-BF3C-B3B1167CBDB1.jpeg

Obvious troll.

Attachments

• A0ED20F0-45D8-4C00-AB41-92001A436B78.jpeg
    A0ED20F0-45D8-4C00-AB41-92001A436B78.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Leaves us with Davies Gana and Schnider

Not enough! Why on earth let him go after the JMC injury?
Because he's crap and we have enough in midfield. Rooney is an option and those four are enough to get us through to the end of the season. Don't forget we also have Beningime who is better than Besic.

Because he's crap and we have enough in midfield. Rooney is an option and those four are enough to get us through to the end of the season. Don't forget we also have Beningime who is better than Besic.

Rooney as a centre mid just doesn’t work for me. Offers little

Rooney as a centre mid just doesn’t work for me. Offers little
You're right, but the point still stands that Besic is also crap. Not bothered in the slightest that he's off, I just wish it was a permanent deal.

You're right, but the point still stands that Besic is also crap. Not bothered in the slightest that he's off, I just wish it was a permanent deal.

He will be gone in the summer pal

I just thought we might have kept him as back up with injuries to James Mc

In reality we should have signed a midfielder this January

He will be gone in the summer pal

I just thought we might have kept him as back up with injuries to James Mc

In reality we should have signed a midfielder this January
I agree that he could have been useful backup, and definitely think a creative midfielder is a must in the summer. Let's hope we have enough in the tank to get us over the line this season!

This loan move is long overdue. He should have gone to a championship club for a season long loan ages ago.

I really hope he can take this opportunity. At least he always showed fight when he crossed the white line onto the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.