2017/18 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be playing midfield for me every week.

I don't care if he has flaws (and he does) he moves around, is not afraid to receive a pass and has a bit of leadership to him.

Him and Gueye swarming around Rooney, capably backed up by Davies and Baningime.

Do one Schniederlin. I can't even be bothered to check if I am spelling your name right any more.
This is the main thing for me.

He gets a lot of criticism levelled at him, some of it deserved, but his one consistent trait is that he'll always look to get on the ball and move forward with it, no matter the situation. He never hides.

He would be playing midfield for me every week.

I don't care if he has flaws (and he does) he moves around, is not afraid to receive a pass and has a bit of leadership to him.

Him and Gueye swarming around Rooney, capably backed up by Davies and Baningime.

Do one Schniederlin. I can't even be bothered to check if I am spelling your name right any more.

That's a good point mate, you only have to look at him when he has played, always talking to players around him, putting an arm around the shoulders of the young lads when they have cocked-up, takes no crap from opposing players etc.

The other thing I like about him as well is he's always looking to get on the ball (even dropping deep to pick the ball up) to get us moving forward.

Fck the EU !

This is the main thing for me.

He gets a lot of criticism levelled at him, some of it deserved, but his one consistent trait is that he'll always look to get on the ball and move forward with it, no matter the situation. He never hides.

But Besic hasn't shown anything save for a single match about two and a half years ago (okay to be fair it was Man City).

If Fat Sam gave me a start I'd also always look for the ball and try the forward pass at every opportunity. Besic has all the right intentions just zero physical ability to make good on his ideas.

Bloody hell, Besic has been here 4 years almost. What a waste of a chunk of career. Hope he kicks on and gets some serious game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.