Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
CfTTJ-LWwAAUD8k.jpg

@Brownie @chicoazul @micknick

Supporters always right?

@davek @ilikecheese @The Esk @the sniderman

Could have sworn there was an interview where he said the manager was trying stop him being so passionate on the pitch and think with his brain. So basically Martinez is trying to take the best part of him away.

Pretty soon all our players will play like McCarthy and Cleverley.

Another reason why Besic is a fan's favourite with that latest interview. He seems to understand how passionate we are, he feels the same! I hope he can stay fit and push on. Everytime he gets a run of games he looks boss, hope these injuries are just apart of him adapting to the british game.

Could have sworn there was an interview where he said the manager was trying stop him being so passionate on the pitch and think with his brain. So basically Martinez is trying to take the best part of him away.

Pretty soon all our players will play like McCarthy and Cleverley.

Nah I dont agree with that. Besic does need to think a bit more and this season it looks like he is doing so. he obviously has a very short fuse so reigning that in slightly is not a bad thing, its good management as long as you dont eradicate it totally.

Another reason why Besic is a fan's favourite with that latest interview. He seems to understand how passionate we are, he feels the same! I hope he can stay fit and push on. Everytime he gets a run of games he looks boss, hope these injuries are just apart of him adapting to the british game.

You're so right, I love it that he said what he said, that he took responsibility for his own performance, he didn't try to protect himself or hide behind these stock phrases that players always seem to come out with after a defeat. Can you imagine Miralles giving an interview like that ? I thought not.

You're so right, I love it that he said what he said, that he took responsibility for his own performance, he didn't try to protect himself or hide behind these stock phrases that players always seem to come out with after a defeat. Can you imagine Miralles giving an interview like that ? I thought not.

Mate, Phil Neville was the Sebastien Loeb of rallying calls and crowd-rallying tosh. Didn't make him a great player or even a decent captain.

And yet Pienaar, who barely says anything in that Barry White voice of his, produced the goods week in, week out when fit.

Not bothered if they are a World Champion Mime if they also do the biz.

It's not the stock phrases from the players that concern any of us at the moment. Otherwise, very fair points from you.

Besic is saying all the right things here, and he usually delivers on the field. I agree with whoever it was earlier who said that Besic should play alongside Barry as our first choice pair.

... admitting it was one of the worst performance of his senior career.

But the 23-year-old midfielder is ready to win back his place in Everton's starting line-up and insists the display was a one-off.

The combative midfielder says he could understand why the travelling supporters vented their anger at the final whistle, with Besic insisting the Blues players must "win them back".

"Arsenal and United, I don't remember us playing two games as bad," he said.

"United, to be fair, on the day were not good either and we had so much space but the Arsenal game was the same.

"When we are ourselves we can beat them easy because we are strong team but we have not shown it in the last two games.

"The supporters are always right and when they are not right they are right because they are our supporters and we have to win them back and win games.

"

Good lad is Besic.
Well grounded, unspoilt and a proper pro

I want you to ponder a world in which Tom Cleverley gets games ahead of Mo Besic.

Try not to scream loud.

McCarthy's getting games over him lad, Cleverley plays on the left. McCarthy's been toilet for a good while now too, I'd argue Besic deserves to replace him in the lineup and get Lennon in on the left.

McCarthy's getting games over him lad, Cleverley plays on the left. McCarthy's been toilet for a good while now too, I'd argue Besic deserves to replace him in the lineup and get Lennon in on the left.

4-1-4-1. Besic or McCarthy could play in front of the back 2. Barkley is the pivot with more freedom to attack.

Even as crap as this idea is, its way better than Cleverly on the left against 1-10 in the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.