Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing Besic does that either Barry and McCarthy don't do is, he's always looking for the ball to get us moving forward quicker.

People need to watch him for Bosnia, a few games Pranjic has been utter pants and Besic has been the 1 pulling the strings.

People have this illusion that hes just a DM who tackles hard, his range of passing is better than most at the club in my view.

He needs a good run in the side and his quality will shine through, hes been very unlucky so far with injuries this season, but despite what ive read on here, Barry is playing very well and Jamo is Jamo, hes gonna have to wait for his chance and hopefully hes over the few little injury niggles.

Theres a danger if he doesnt get many games he will look to move on, which would be a crying shame, theres no way on Gods Earth Gibson should be given another contract so hopefully that gives Mume a reason to stick around.

Hopefully his spell on the sidelines has given him an opportunity to bulk up a little bit. That's the main advantage Barry gives over him at the moment for me: once Barry's on the ball there's no pushing him off it, he protects it really well. If Besic is going to replace him he needs to have a similar level of assurance when he collects the ball from deep.

Hopefully his spell on the sidelines has given him an opportunity to bulk up a little bit. That's the main advantage Barry gives over him at the moment for me: once Barry's on the ball there's no pushing him off it, he protects it really well. If Besic is going to replace him he needs to have a similar level of assurance when he collects the ball from deep.

Browns?

It's his one weakness mate. He gets thrown off the ball every now and then. Usually he dribbles his way out of trouble so it's okay, but you can't afford to be vulnerable physically in that position. Think of the number of times Gareth Barry uses his ample rear like a rotatable roadblock on the pitch, halting the progress of his opponents with sheer rump mass. It's old school and it's great to see. Besic could do with watching a few local u13 games, picking out the little tradeskills like that. Get in the thick of it, Mo.

To be fair, Besic admitted this himself in an interview last season.

There is that, still think there is a boss player in there who just needs a good run of games, problem for him though is Barry is having a good season.

It's going to take an injury to either Barry or McCarthy for him to get a run of games and then it would be sink or swim time for him. Not sure he's up to it myself having seen him do a great impression of a Doberman chasing a tennis ball but he's not going to sit round forever waiting for his chance. I reckon he'd jump ship in January if an offer comes along and he's not made any headway here.

It's going to take an injury to either Barry or McCarthy for him to get a run of games and then it would be sink or swim time for him. Not sure he's up to it myself having seen him do a great impression of a Doberman chasing a tennis ball but he's not going to sit round forever waiting for his chance. I reckon he'd jump ship in January if an offer comes along and he's not made any headway here.

Deffo reckon he'll be gone soon, mentioned it before, but I don't think Martinez fancies him.

Status
Not open for further replies.