Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time ever I can claim to be itk. I'm having a pint with a good friend of the agent in Cork and the reason that the transfer hasn't been completed yet is that the Hungarian team sent the wrong bank details to the agent. Everton has sent him the money but he can't transfer it to Hungary. The deal will be announced Monday or Tuesday next week. Back to lurkdom.

Nigerian prince involved somewhere in this?

For the first time ever I can claim to be itk. I'm having a pint with a good friend of the agent in Cork and the reason that the transfer hasn't been completed yet is that the Hungarian team sent the wrong bank details to the agent. Everton has sent him the money but he can't transfer it to Hungary. The deal will be announced Monday or Tuesday next week. Back to lurkdom.
Can you tell us when Lukaku will sign please mate.

Reactions: tom
I like this kid, he looked very accomplished at the World Cup and was surprised he was only 21 due to the composure and positional talent he showed.
He was originally a central defender so could be used if an emergency.

One thing though, those tattoos are bloody awful.

But cringeworthy all this. Massive hype for a 4million pound signing from the Hungarian league. I hope he's good, everyone is buzzing off this one performance against argentina, and yes he was pretty good. I dint remember him being too spectacular tho. However I remember him on his arse as messi slotted the winner.

If you watch that goal again you will see he was blocked by a Bosnian player who got in his way. Besic would in all likelihood have blocked that shot had some clumsy bosnian not got in his way

Why would the transfer fees be transmitted through the agent?

His registration was with the hungarians.

Unless he was virtually 99% owned by his agent?

http://www.soccerex.com/media-centr...d-party-ownership-uefa-licensing-regulations/

The sooner TPO is banned Europe wide (within three years) the better

Why would the transfer fees be transmitted through the agent?

His registration was with the hungarians.

Unless he was virtually 99% owned by his agent?

http://www.soccerex.com/media-centr...d-party-ownership-uefa-licensing-regulations/

The sooner TPO is banned Europe wide (within three years) the better
Just what I've been told. Everton have transferred the money to the agent but he can't transfer it Hungary. By all accounts Everton has been thoroughly professional in all this, the Hungarians less so. Apparently, the agent is flying out to Dubai to sort it out, something to do with Ramadan and face to face talks. As I say only reporting what I've been told.

But cringeworthy all this. Massive hype for a 4million pound signing from the Hungarian league. I hope he's good, everyone is buzzing off this one performance against argentina, and yes he was pretty good. I dint remember him being too spectacular tho. However I remember him on his arse as messi slotted the winner.

Well happy Friday to you too.

Cheer up lad.

If you watch that goal again you will see he was blocked by a Bosnian player who got in his way. Besic would in all likelihood have blocked that shot had some clumsy bosnian not got in his way

Correct

200-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.