2020/21 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won’t make the bench even we only put 8 on the bench today.

Maybe he's injured. However I suspect its probably that he just isn't good enough any more. He might also be reluctant to be involved as a bad injury might stop him getting a contract any where else in the summer. Also it could be the club saying you've made your own bed by not going on loan so you can now lie in it.

Maybe he's injured. However I suspect its probably that he just isn't good enough any more. He might also be reluctant to be involved as a bad injury might stop him getting a contract any where else in the summer. Also it could be the club saying you've made your own bed by not going on loan so you can now lie in it.
Strange that we place him back on the 25 men squad in January. Doubt he trains with the first team anyway. We even place Broadhead on the bench.

Strange that we place him back on the 25 men squad in January. Doubt he trains with the first team anyway. We even place Broadhead on the bench.

We had spaces available imagine if we had only 13 players available due to Covid and we had to forfeit the game because it was so late in the season. That is the only reason I can fathom.

Status
Not open for further replies.