2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching this Italy Bosnia match on replay and Mo Besic was literally the best player on the pitch. He's playing out of his mind. Defense, offense, set up their goal, is running with the ball, trying all sorts of stuff, and pulling much of it off. Hopefully some executives of other clubs were watching.

I would also take Edin Dzeko, I don't care how old he is.

I've been watching this Italy Bosnia match on replay and Mo Besic was literally the best player on the pitch. He's playing out of his mind. Defense, offense, set up their goal, is running with the ball, trying all sorts of stuff, and pulling much of it off. Hopefully some executives of other clubs were watching.

He could have been very, very good.

But a 27 year old Meunier is too old. You're a really odd poster mate.

He always has the odd great game.

Besic is one of the most frustrating signings of the past 20 years for me.

He shows glimpses of top quality, but either cannot stay fit or his form drops to lower league standard.

Shame it just never worked out.

First thing I agree with you about. Massive Dzeko fan.

I sit with a Boro fan at work.

They definitely like him but he just wasn’t consistent at all. They appreciated all his effort but don’t seem that arsed about him coming back ever.
I go to a lot of Boro games... Very frustrating player amongst the fans as they know he's capable of more but always holds onto the ball too long. Says a lot that the majority wouldn't want to buy him.

he was class the day Lukaku got Bobby fired against West Ham too.
You mean the day Bobby went two up front with 15 minutes to go, when down to 10 men and winning 2-0.

Bobby was the master of his own downfall that day mate. Undoubtedly the worse example of football mismanagement I've ever witnessed. Lukaku's penalty miss was purely coincidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.