2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t not show in in PL and the past 3 temp and perm managers and Silva doesn’t feel the same. There is no evidence to suggest the guy is better than MS who is on the bench right now.

MS is likely to play if Gueye is ruled out today, that's the problem. I think he is poor.

Besic had a few good games and a couple of shockers and was injured for a long while during his time at EFC. Silva sent out Vlasic and has said that
he has not ruled him out for the future and the same might happen with Besic.

I would also put Benny and Gomes ahead of Besic but Besic is still miles better than MS in terms of potential.

MS is likely to play if Gueye is ruled out today, that's the problem. I think he is poor.

Besic had a few good games and a couple of shockers and was injured for a long while during his time at EFC. Silva sent out Vlasic and has said that
he has not ruled him out for the future and the same might happen with Besic.

I would also put Benny and Gomes ahead of Besic but Besic is still miles better than MS in terms of potential.
ERRRRM
MS has a World Cup winners medal ... so when talking miles better in terms of potential you mean what exactly ?

ERRRRM
MS has a World Cup winners medal ... so when talking miles better in terms of potential you mean what exactly ?
Morgan Schneiderlin most certainly does not have a World Cup winners medal. I don't want him playing but let's not pretend Besic is quality because he tapped a couple in at championship level. Ideally neither of them has much future here.

Morgan Schneiderlin most certainly does not have a World Cup winners medal. I don't want him playing but let's not pretend Besic is quality because he tapped a couple in at championship level. Ideally neither of them has much future here.

This. The opportunity was there to ship out Besic in the summer and Everton took it. The same opportunity didn't arise for getting rid of MS. It's not a case of one being better than the other but more that neither is good enough so if the chance presents itself you get rid.

This. The opportunity was there to ship out Besic in the summer and Everton took it. The same opportunity didn't arise for getting rid of MS. It's not a case of one being better than the other but more that neither is good enough so if the chance presents itself you get rid.

Much as I would have loved to see Besic dominating the mid-field for Everton he simply wasn't consistently good enough. Snids isn't good enough but at the moment he is our best option. Hopefully we can take him off with 30 mins to go today and introduce Gomes to torment Palace.

..sent off for Middlesbrough this afternoon and apparently Blackburn scored from the resulting free kick.

22'
Goal! Middlesbrough 0, Blackburn Rovers 1. Charlie Mulgrew (Blackburn Rovers) from a free kick with a left footed shot to the bottom left corner.

21'
Muhamed Besic (Middlesbrough) is shown the red card.

20'
Foul by Muhamed Besic (Middlesbrough).

God love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.