2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo, boo boo!

I can't really say much about the Alabama jokes. I may have been here 30 years...but I from Mississippi, so then there is that.
Governor Wallace stood as an independent in the '68 election (Nixon (R), Humphrey (D)). I cannot off the top of my head recall a prominent Mississippian politician.By the by, the next time an independent stood was Ross Perot in '92 and he split the Republican vote allowing 'slick Willy' Clinton to beat Bush senior

Governor Wallace stood as an independent in the '68 election (Nixon (R), Humphrey (D)). I cannot off the top of my head recall a prominent Mississippian politician.By the by, the next time an independent stood was Ross Perot in '92 and he split the Republican vote allowing 'slick Willy' Clinton to beat Bush senior
Look at you!

There have not been any on a presidential level - but impressed you know all that. And I was one of those impressionable 20-somethings that thought Ross Perot would be a good change (me and 20% of voters).

But no, it's pronounced "Goat" but the added H means it's almost always an available screen name.

And I still want to see Besic get the chance to shine for us, not elsewhere. If you remember a few years ago when the young kid from Bosnia wrote a letter to all 92 clubs in the EFL, seeking a team to follow and asking what made them special...Everton was one of the very few in the EPL that responded, and Besic appealed to his young countryman via twitter/instagram on behalf of Everton. Class act, that.

Gutted this bloke looks to be staying. He's average hence why Boro decided against signing him. Yes Boro in the fizzy pop league! We must be limites for funds if we need to have this joker in and around the starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.