MSP Sports Capital

So 25% share means Bill & Farhad get to stay on, I don't know much about this MSP but it seems more like a deal with vultures picking whatever meat remains off the club rather than just selling entirely to 777 who would probably want to turn the club around
Cant see at the moment its a good deal if its basically just piling more debt on the club.

Where are you getting the thinking of debt against the club?
Mosiri sells 25% of his shares to someone. I assume Moshiri can somehow use that money to finance the stadium and then EFC have to pay the investment back via dividends?

MSP are apparently condisering preferential shares which rank ahead of other shares as to dividends or capital (or both) but which carries limited voting rights.

So this sounds like pure financial investment with MSP having no input on the running of the club. Sounds a disaster to me, more money for the Mosh to waste and load up as debt against the club....with Mosh and Bill still running the circus

Kenwright must be rueing the day he sold majority shares to Moshiri, i know lots will not agree with me (and im no fan of Kenwright) but things have definitely got a whole lot worse since Moshiri came IMHO.
We need some top notch commercial people in this club to turn things around. The Premier league should be a cash cow, how can we get it so bloomin wrong!

I welcome our asset stripping, Ted Lasso loving, Wrexham supporting American overlords...

As long as they bring their money hose

Kenwright must be rueing the day he sold majority shares to Moshiri, i know lots will not agree with me (and im no fan of Kenwright) but things have definitely got a whole lot worse since Moshiri came IMHO.
We need some top notch commercial people in this club to turn things around. The Premier league should be a cash cow, how can we get it so bloomin wrong!
But we will never know how the next couple of years would have gone, personally I think we’d have gone down under Kenwright, with no money and loads more clubs spending. The fact he wouldn’t have been able to sack that clown martinez for another few years, the writing would have been on the wall.

So this sounds like pure financial investment with MSP having no input on the running of the club. Sounds a disaster to me, more money for the Mosh to waste and load up as debt against the club....with Mosh and Bill still running the circus

They will habe input through places on the board and that will likely be the end of Bill as what he says won't be the final word anymore.

Without Moshiri the decline would have happened regardless and was happening in Bobby's last season. We wouldn't have had the money to fire him and clubs would have been able to lowball us for Lukaku and Stones.

They will habe input through places on the board and that will likely be the end of Bill as what he says won't be the final word anymore.

Without Moshiri the decline would have happened regardless and was happening in Bobby's last season. We wouldn't have had the money to fire him and clubs would have been able to lowball us for Lukaku and Stones.
Tbh God knows what would have happened without Moshiri as Kenwright had to give Green his money back asap and he didn't have that sort of money, we could have ended up in all sorts of trouble.

All feels to me like its a deal that would let Moshiri keep his grasp on the club.

If we stay up, get that stadium built then we are worth much more than what he paid, this is why he is keeping hold.

I get it, all owners want to make money, but just feels like with him still "running" the club we will stagger and stutter to the new gound and never realy progress.

Maybe im wrong, but the 777 seemed better for us as fans looking in, as they would want to turn us into a self-sustainable club, that they could improve the club on its own merits.

But, we never know do we with any of this....we was all buzzing when Moshiri took us.

He made a massive profit on his shares, he won't be bothered.

All feels to me like its a deal that would let Moshiri keep his grasp on the club.

If we stay up, get that stadium built then we are worth much more than what he paid, this is why he is keeping hold.

I get it, all owners want to make money, but just feels like with him still "running" the club we will stagger and stutter to the new gound and never realy progress.

Maybe im wrong, but the 777 seemed better for us as fans looking in, as they would want to turn us into a self-sustainable club, that they could improve the club on its own merits.

But, we never know do we with any of this....we was all buzzing when Moshiri took us.

Moshiri doesn't run the club, as per his interview, he's hoping MSP will come on board and help provide the direction.