MSP Sports Capital

Forgive me if this question has already been asked, but surely the outlook on us not completely folding as a club with relegation is good considering MSP have been willing to take the risk on this?

Forgive me if this question has already been asked, but surely the outlook on us not completely folding as a club with relegation is good considering MSP have been willing to take the risk on this?
We will be stripped and sold for parts. The stadium will become home to a new NFL franchise the Liverpool Chargers

When have we been anything different over the last 30 years?
When moshiri bought us we were bought as a potential European staple.
We looked like a club that could hit another level with investment.
Unfortunately the invest ripped up all the things we had right… eg solid recruitment of hardworking underrated talent

If Tony Hawks involved I'm fully on board

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602_013410_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230602_013410_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 196
They ought to make back the money invested to complete the stadium once naming rights have been sold. Hopefully they don't just flog to the first bidder like Kenwrong and Co would do. We've had a whole host of utterly embarrassing commercial deals, from One2One to Danka to Chang to Stake, Cazoo and Sportspesa all paying us 75p and a Curly Wurly per season. Not to mention the famed Kitbag deal. Get some business people in and get rid of the lazy commercial arm and sentimentality that is rife at the club.

This could also mean kit suppliers changing to one of the American ones again when the Hummel deal runs out at the end of next season. Wouldn't mind Nike again as long as they don't give us a blatant template kit like they did last time.