Moysiah or a very naughty boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malfosse

Place your Advert here reasonable rates
Just watched the game, disappointed isn't the word i'd use at the moment. It was like watching an end of season meaningless match, with nothing riding on it.The word for this performance is tepid, where was the passion, where was the pride this was a derby in the semi final of the F.A. cup. They were there for the taking ,but as usual we go a goal up and sit back this was the team that took apart sunderland. Why won't Moyes take the shackles off and let us play? You could see Moyes on the line telling the players to go deeper.For Gods sake let the players play.

Just watched the game, disappointed isn't the word i'd use at the moment. It was like watching an end of season meaningless match, with nothing riding on it.The word for this performance is tepid, where was the passion, where was the pride this was a derby in the semi final of the F.A. cup. They were there for the taking ,but as usual we go a goal up and sit back this was the team that took apart sunderland. Why won't Moyes take the shackles off and let us play? You could see Moyes on the line telling the players to go deeper.For Gods sake let the players play.
Oh by the way aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

One bad game doesn't make Moyes a bad manager. Our biggest problems today were that our build up was far too slow and predictable without Pienaar or Drenthe and we didn't defend anywhere near like we have done to keep so many clean sheets recently. That was compounded by some poor mistakes.

The gaffer could have done better. He didn't really seem to have a gameplan. Once they equalised we knew that we needed to get a winner during normal time because the longer it went on the more chance that we'd tire and sit back. We had no way of changing the game though. It would be a lot to ask Barkley or Vellios to make a difference, but they're an unknown quantity and would probably have had more of an impact than Straq or McFadden. Vic seems to think he's a poacher now and doesn't make any of the bustling runs with the ball that he used to.

Knowing that we had so little going forward, Moyes could have played Neville at left back and pushed Baines into midfield to test the rusty and defensively-vulnerable Johnson. He could have put Distin on Carroll, Heitinga on Saurez and had Jagielka sweeping, with Baines and Coleman getting forward as wingbacks. He could also have tried Straq as the target and dropped Jelavic into the hole to find more space. Sadly, it was a return to predictable Moyes instead of the more imaginative manager that we've seen recently.

hes neither he just out of his depth at this level and hes taken us as far as we can go playin his football

though i ll admit he has me head scratching with the "mistakes cost us " interview..... was he even watchin the game

as said in a previous thread a few weeks ago i never fancied my chances on the wembley pitch they way we play

the wind of change has blown

You're completely right.

The countless other ones do though.

Negative, tactically clueless, could go on and on.

Two defeats in 17 before today...scoring an average of 2 goals per game...free-flowing football...beating City, Spurs and Chelsea...putting Sunderland to the sword...better placed than our rivals, who have spent £100m...FA Cup semi-finalists...

Two defeats in 17 before today...scoring an average of 2 goals per game...free-flowing football...beating City, Spurs and Chelsea...putting Sunderland to the sword...better placed than our rivals, who have spent £100m...FA Cup semi-finalists...

i get and appreciate you trying to turn this into something positive but v chel / spurs / city they wer all nail biters not free flowing football and on paper we r semi finalists but gaurannteed whoever talk boutthis game will have nothin positive to say bout our performance today

Status
Not open for further replies.