Moyes's contract..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeboy

Player Valuation: £1m
The fact that the manager trying to sign a player hasnt comitted himself to the club IMO is the main reason players have changed their minds about joining us.

According to that guy on sunday suppliment yesterday said fees and term have been agreed and players changed their minds.

If another company manager offered me another job in another factory but said "o yea im yet to comitt to the company myself, the contract has been on offer for about a year now but i have'nt signed it, my current deal runs out in 8 months"... that would make me think if this is such a great place to work (like moyes would be telling the targets) then why could you be fcuking off then ?

No doubt the moyes "boys" will start the slagging off straight away, but they need to have a good luck at our boss before the start slating any other people at our club.

I have no doubt that if he had signed we would have signed atleast 3 players by now, but we'll never know.

I posted this on bluekipper and get the expected abuse from the "moyes cant do no wrong brigaid"...

who exactly has 'changed their mind?'

the 'guy from the sunday suppliment' of course is an oracle on everything everton.

seems like the agents are doing the run around. at the end of the day it is always money that will decide if a player signs.

Honestly, that sounds ridiculous. Think Man City. They are signing great players even though no-one knows what will happen to them. Are they really that much better off than Everton?

can we not just merge this with the threads that say the same thing over an over again, as i'm sure it's all been said already. it'll save it coming up as unread every time i hit the new posts button. the mail one i posted could also be locked to save the repetition of the posts, i posted it for evryone to read but dont reckon it requires any kind of reply., or warrant a reply

Well, thats my opinion on the matter, i wouldnt take someones word on how great a club is, when infact they dont think it themsleves...if moyes did he wouldnt have all the fans worrying about what hes going to do.

I think moyes is the best thing ive seen in a blue shirt (not old enough to remember the days when we won everything) and want/need him to stay.... but i feel hes letting us down by not signing it

Seems conclusions are being jumped to again. Moyes has already said elsewhere that he feels he doesn't have time at the moment to coach the players as they deserve because he's trying to sign people up. So surely therefore if he's anything like the man I think he is then his priorities will be 'transfers -> coaching -> his contract'.

Seems conclusions are being jumped to again. Moyes has already said elsewhere that he feels he doesn't have time at the moment to coach the players as they deserve because he's trying to sign people up. So surely therefore if he's anything like the man I think he is then his priorities will be 'transfers -> coaching -> his contract'.

I hope hes the man we all think he is mate..

I tend to agree, why Moyes doesn't have a new contract is beyond me except to think he isn't staying. So while I don't think it has been the case in every player we are pursuing I do think it is the case in more than a few. We all looked to the Tottenham players signed by the previous coach as potential players to get moved. Everyone knows coaches have their own ideas about what kind of player they want.

Its simple, the players arent signing for David Moyes, they are signing for Everton and the wages we will pay, now im not saying that its NOT a factor, but i cant honestly see players caring too much who the manager is.

Players mostly move clubs to further their careers and to improve their wages, not to come and work under a manager.

You are probably right as it could take almost ten minutes to sign a contract !

Its simple, the players arent signing for David Moyes, they are signing for Everton and the wages we will pay, now im not saying that its NOT a factor, but i cant honestly see players caring too much who the manager is.

Players mostly move clubs to further their careers and to improve their wages, not to come and work under a manager.

Its the manager that wants the player though mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.