Moyes to Spend in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNinja

Player Valuation: £15m
The Daily Jarg report Moyes will be given a chunk of the 10m Arteta fee to spend in January, after it was too late to spend this window.

How much is a chunk? Hopefully not one from a tin of pineapples eh :eek:

The Daily Jarg report Moyes will be given a chunk of the 10m Arteta fee to spend in January, after it was too late to spend this window.

How much is a chunk? Hopefully not one from a tin of pineapples eh :eek:

Especially if said chunk was subsequently placed on a crust and cooked into a Pizza. Be this the case, sack the board.
Not otherwise arsed. As you noted, it's not much to go on.

they say that now whilst everyone is angry, by the time January comes people would have calmed down and we will get a statement saying the right players are not available.

I don't see how he can't. Surely he can't go through the season with the attacking options we have at the minute? If he doesn't then it won't take long for the anger to resurface I'm sure.

they say that now whilst everyone is angry, by the time January comes people would have calmed down and we will get a statement saying the right players are not available.
I would assume this tbh,how the hell the board can have the bare faced cheek to show up next game is beyond me but there they will sit watching our team and smoking cigars in the after match glow,disgusting

I think its true. Just dont think Moyes would have agreed to the sale if he hadnt been assured of funds to spend in January. I still believe he says who goes or who stays.

Shudders at this thought , but I can't believe the firesale will end with just Yak , Becks & Mikel.

Hopefully just Yobo to go now, unless we get any whopping bids for Heitinga or Billy. That'd be a huge 11m shaved off the wage bill. At least with Arteta's 75k off the wage bill, that automatically brings down the amount that other greedy bastards at the club will think they're entitled to be matching.

Well, avoiding Pineapple on Pizza hasn't won us a title has it? I say lets go nuts & order a Hawaiian with extra Pineapple & see what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.