• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a Vitor petition

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/bill-kenwright-owner-of-everton-football-club-install-victor-pereira-as-new-everton-manager?utm_campaign=twitter_link_action_box&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition

Bill Kenwright came out and stated that he would listen to the voice of the fans in his search of the next Everton Football Club Manager. Since the departure of former manager David Moyes to Manchester United we have been linked with several potential managers including Victor Pereira ( THE FANS CHOICE ) and Roberto Martinez the current Wigan Athletic Manager. We the loyal paying fans are unanimous in that we want Victor Pereira as the new manager of our Everton Football Club. Victor is the man to take us to the next level and build on what former manager David Moyes started 11 years ago. Pereira's record in his early managerial career speaks volumes apposed to Martinez's record at Wigan Athletic. SO Mr Kenwright please take note of these key facts :- Victor Pereira's record as a manager speaks for itself. He's a very talented young manager and well regarded throughout European football ,speaks good English so no language barrier he's also a free agent so no fee will be required (up your street Bill ). Roberto Martinez on the other hand as never finished in the top half of the table with Wigan and this season he's been relegated to the championship. Yes he won this years FA Cup but im sure the fans of Wigan Athletic would rather be playing Premier League football next season. Martinez also works from a small budget as did Moyes and look what he achieved over the years. The appointment of Martinez will take us a 1000 step backwards. We need a manager to take us forward not backwards so our choice Mr Kenwright is Victor Pereira the man who as all the credentials to take us forward. So im asking all the supporters of Everton FC The Peoples Club to sign this petition so Mr Bill Kenwright makes the right decision and installs VICTOR PEREIRA as the new Everton FC Manager.

Signed it, can't see it making any difference like but still :)

EGGs i am not going to get more infractions over you
You should go and get a bit of ambition for your self
a manager like stubbs or weir would suit you and wasnt we at you im talking for myself not you

....apologies if I am showing a lack of ambition, but I'm not convinced about Pereira simple as that. Vitor is not my choice and I suspect I'm not alone with that view but if he is the chosen one I'll be willing him to success.

You lads have been following this thread,what's happened to the Stubbs Weir management team ?
The bill bashers informed me this deal was struck last week but strangely enough it's gone all quiet.

That's a scandal that. He shouldn't be allowed to bet with inside info. Mugging us all off. Typical Everton.

It's not the employee himself its a mate of his

John Merro ‏@johnmerro1 The Interview process for the new #EFC manager post has been completed by the club - Martinez, Pereira, Stubbs, Weir, Neville and Big Dunc.

....apologies if I am showing a lack of ambition, but I'm not convinced about Pereira simple as that. Vitor is not my choice and I suspect I'm not alone with that view but if he is the chosen one I'll be willing him to success.

those who follow portuguese football are not convinced either

It's not the employee himself its a mate of his

John Merro ‏@johnmerro1 The Interview process for the new #EFC manager post has been completed by the club - Martinez, Pereira, Stubbs, Weir, Neville and Big Dunc.

You are a new transfer on here so don't know this, but that John Merro twitter has a spectacular record for getting things wrong.

The more and more I look at Martinez, the less and less I want him. I used to like him but really not keen on him now
My choice would be Pereira but I'm really not overly confident
Although I have heard that it would cost BK up to £5million in compensation to get Martinez so that may sway him away from that

Status
Not open for further replies.