Moyes Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzlygus

Player Valuation: £50k
It makes you wish for the good old days of Gordon Lee and Mike Walker. 10 years of absolute dross. We are in the same position now as we were on the day he took over.
In the name of God, Go.

I on ce read a blog by Mike Walker about how when he was at Norwich and they were losing at half time in one game.

He was rightfully furious and giving them all a good shouting at one by one when he heard a strange noise, some kind of rustling noise.

Then over in the corner he saw Ian Butterworth eating a bloody kit kat and playing with the foil wrapper.

They went on to lose the game.

I reckon our players were eating kit kats at half time tonight. 2 four finger ones bwteen the team with only Beckford, Howard and Baines payin g attention the the gaffer and not the delighgtful chocolate fingered snack.

Why do I agree? I idolize Moyes but I am getting sick of it all. Question is, will we do better without him?

Wish this thread was about when the question was posed, "Why are you an Evertonian?". Could have immediately linked to it. Incidentally, not going off topic but was Welton Toffee shot by Ashley Cole?

hes gotta stay till the end of the season as we now have staying in the league to fight for and changing now could fook that!

but in the summer SOMTHINGS defo gotta change! moyes/kenwrong or both!

It makes you wish for the good old days of Gordon Lee and Mike Walker. 10 years of absolute dross. We are in the same position now as we were on the day he took over.
In the name of God, Go.

Moyes out McLeish in. Fed up to fook of this team. I know he's had no money to spend and thats down to you know who but where the fook were we tonight? Specially after what we did at Chelski. I'm fookin fuming here and they wont get another penny of mine till I see them putting pennies in. I'm mad to say the least. Total clear out now enough is enough.

hes gotta stay till the end of the season as we now have staying in the league to fight for and changing now could fook that!

but in the summer SOMTHINGS defo gotta change! moyes/kenwrong or both!

Both mate and Ken****e first.

Status
Not open for further replies.