Moyes needs to get real

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneTrueLegend

Player Valuation: £35m
Its not that I dont admire moyes' ambition, but
is it just me or is anyone else annoyed that Moyes keeps saying we need "quality" signings not "quantity". When it is clear for all to see that we cannot afford the sort of quality moyes wants,

Moutinho £16M
Wagner Love £15M
Lorick Cana £20M

We have to face facts, we need quantity, look at the squad, even before Pienaar's injury, we were struggling for 4 fit midfielders, let alone 5, as moyes prefers, now we are in real trouble. and before we sold johnson, we only had 4 strikers, with Anichebe away and Vaughan suspended, who plays with the Yak against Blackburn on Saturday?

In my opinion we need a minimum of 2 players before the blackburn game, both probably for about £5M each (using the Johnson money), or we will be forced to field the kids, who are talented but not ready

I partly agree. I think Moyes sometimes becomes fixated on a specific avenue and finds it difficult to adapt when that is closed down. In saying that, he is great when he finally smells the coffee. It's just that it sometimes takes him a tad too long.

Well off topic like, Butt........

2ztdc1z.jpg

Made me [Poor language removed] laugh, first time this summer.

Anyone fancy having a go at this on saturday!!

bring love in for the AJ money so we still level pegging in terms of kitty.

Moutinho, dead in the water but FFS offer a credible amount for a world class player (imo 17m)

Then whats left get as many as squad players as we can eg, smith.

This window is going to turn out like a night on the lash!

You go out with all the intentions of pulling the nicest bird but by the end of it you're getting desperate so you settle for owt!

We dont know what is happening, Kenwright could be to blame as could Moyes. We just dont know at this moment in time, lets see what happens.

You go out with all the intentions of pulling the nicest bird but by the end of it you're getting desperate so you settle for owt!

lol best laid plans and all....

LOL looking that way now isnt it?

But yes for me at least the players we where "linked" with were always out of our price range so DM does need to come down to the level where i think he works best at,the lower leauges here

Me and a few mates used to regularly visit the Conti in the late 80's. We had a strategy that ensured success, if not quality. We called it "go ugly, early". Essentially it meant bagging an ugly bird early on, then looking for better in the middle part of the evening. If no success, at least we had the ugly bird to go back to!

cc David Moyes :D

Well off topic like, Butt........

2ztdc1z.jpg

Made me [Poor language removed] laugh, first time this summer.

Anyone fancy having a go at this on saturday!!

Love it :D Get all 4 stands to do it. [Poor language removed]. Wank. Cock. Tits. Everyone would know we mean serious buisness then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.