Moyes is second favourite for the Spurs job according to the bookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mourinho wont go to Spurs unless he is offered a transfer kitty of 1 billion by their board .

It wouldn't just be a big step backwards in terms of the general club size, he'd also be going to a club which is smaller than the one he last managed in the PL. Only options for him in this league are Arsenal/United/City surely.

It wouldn't just be a big step backwards in terms of the general club size, he'd also be going to a club which is smaller than the one he last managed in the PL. Only options for him in this league are Arsenal/United/City surely.

Yep , he will either remain in Madrid or maybe even spend some time away from management until a vacancy at one of those clubs arrives .

He does want to come back to England, and I can see him taking the Spurs job then moving on to United.

He does want to come back to England, and I can see him taking the Spurs job then moving on to United.

I see that too. They've not respent the 35m odd worth of players they've sold, Harry had no money to spend in January...

Building up a nice kitty to lure in Mourinho? Quite possibly

Watch THIS space...

Harry to take England job on PT basis till after Euros
Jose to take England job after Euros
Harry to stick with tottingham

(ps....Jose would defo take the Spurs job, London based, glamour club, loadsa money, great players etc etc)

Watch THIS space...

Harry to take England job on PT basis till after Euros
Jose to take England job after Euros
Harry to stick with tottingham

(ps....Jose would defo take the Spurs job, London based, glamour club, loadsa money, great players etc etc)

Interesting idea

Status
Not open for further replies.