Moyes is second favourite for the Spurs job according to the bookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Mourinho taking an international job. For some reason I just see him as a manager who loves what he does - provided he has the money, of course. I reckon he wouldn't give up managing week in, week out for the England job which is basically part time.

Can't see Mourinho taking an international job. For some reason I just see him as a manager who loves what he does - provided he has the money, of course. I reckon he wouldn't give up managing week in, week out for the England job which is basically part time.

Yep. I've always seen International coaching as being the preserve of older guys like Capello than of (relatively) young and hugely successful managers like Mourinho.

Dont think Spurs would have him (DM) to be honest. Spurs like their managers to be lads with history of decent football. If Harry goes, and he wont, but if he does, I would think their next man will be someone like Rafael or Guus. Not that either would be particularly known for free flowing football now, but they would be more open to it than Davie!!

Dont think Spurs would have him (DM) to be honest. Spurs like their managers to be lads with history of decent football. If Harry goes, and he wont, but if he does, I would think their next man will be someone like Rafael or Guus. Not that either would be particularly known for free flowing football now, but they would be more open to it than Davie!!
bit like christian gross

Sunderland/Villa/Newcastle - those types of clubs Moyes would realistically be offered. Spurs, never in a million years.

Status
Not open for further replies.