Moyes Hints At Incoming Investment....????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
David_Moyes.jpg

David Moyes has hinted that Everton could be close to what he called a solution to the problems surrounding improving his playing squad.

When asked about the recent transfer window, he said, “I would hope that a solution to what we need to do is not too far away. I can’t guarantee it, but I would hope that’s the case.”

He was also asked about whether he had thought about leaving the Blues, and his answer was an emphatic “no.”
“There is not a chance of it,” he said yesterday. “I am too big a football man [to walk away].

“Folk see me at games and I am at games because I am a football supporter as well. I like watching football, it is a hobby as well as a job. Maybe some day I will think about things but that day is not now and I really think with the squad we’ve got that I should be doing better.

“No one has come close to dragging me away from this job. I am driven to succeed and from where I come from if you are put against the wall then you have to find a way of fighting back. In a way it pushes you a little bit, you try and fight back with what you have got and we will try and do that against Blackpool.”

Christ, i hope so.

Without is, i really fear for our future.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I'll never forget "Watch This Space".

Maybe the Fortress Sports Fund money has arrived? :p

Last edited:

I love that man, imagine hearing that every week at halftime.

Thank God for David Moyes, i can only imagine in my worst nightmares where we would be without him.

Matt could be seriously ahead of the game here, sourced up and no mistake.

Thank God for David Moyes, i can only imagine in my worst nightmares where we would be without him.

He's probably talking about another bank loan like the 2008 one.

One thing I'm 100% certain on is that there's no takeover or major investment on the cards.

He is obviously closer to the source than any of us are. Maybe and just maybe the board have been doing all the cuts and lack of action in the transfer window to get all the finances in a row to sell. I know that the company I work for had a what appeared to be a drastic year last year but it was announced that we had been split into 2 separate independent divisions with one being floated on the market successfully. To achieve this we had to cut costs, cut staff realise outstanding cash, apparently this amounted to €700million globally. So as I said maybe just maybe. But then again Kenwrongs but doing this 24/7 for so long he's probably forgotten what he's actually doing.

*shakes head*

load of bullocks.he told a top sports reporter with the guardian,things r going to get worse,before they get better at everton were skint

Status
Not open for further replies.