Moyes concentrating on securing survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenada_blue

Welcome to Barcelonaton FC
www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/7342397/Moyes-expected-hard-season

Another "strikers at the club are gash " rant after selling 3 strikers, signing a Sunday league player on loan, and giving another pub player a contract extension.

Bill is blue.

It's good to see that he hasn't managed to address the problem of finding a prolific striker in all his time in charge, what an arsehole

Is he not stating what we all ready knew anyway.

Its pretty funny some of you ciriticising Moyes for being negative here - most of you have been saying the exact same things for weeks.

Moaning for moaning sake here.

Ian Ross' last email

To: David Moyes(Everton FC)

Hi Ging

i'm off soon so i suggest a long winded pre christmas moan about how hard the season will be, almost a hark to the Dickens classic 'Oliver Twist', where you can approach with cap in hand and tell the world how difficult it is to run a football club on a budget, Blue Bill has been in to see me, and Bobby had a word about my pendants again.

Toodle pip

He's starting to my head in with his negativity. Kick up a fuss to the board if you're bothered about the lack of firepower, Grow a set ffs.

He does seem a lot more negative this year and i think its rubbing off on everyone players and fans, pick it up Davey we should still be a solid top half side with the players we have. COYB IMWT!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.