Moyes - 9 Years in Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice video.

I personally love the guy, his attitude and commitment is fantastic, however, although we've become a much more stable club under the guy and reached 4th position and an FA cup final, we can't just have a hard on for the past when presently the man's ideas have been so off the mark at times.

The season has been a massive underachievement from everyone involved with the club, and whilst I do feel that the players have to take the most blame, some of Moyes tactics and ideas have been part of this under-achievement too.

Love you Davey, and I hope that a massive change around in personnel (players and staff) starts to bring a spark back to EFC, because currently we are in no mans land, a place never even thought about when you looked at our squad in August 2010.

Nice video.

I personally love the guy, his attitude and commitment is fantastic, however, although we've become a much more stable club under the guy and reached 4th position and an FA cup final, we can't just have a hard on for the past when presently the man's ideas have been so off the mark at times.

The season has been a massive underachievement from everyone involved with the club, and whilst I do feel that the players have to take the most blame, some of Moyes tactics and ideas have been part of this under-achievement too.

Love you Davey, and I hope that a massive change around in personnel (players and staff) starts to bring a spark back to EFC, because currently we are in no mans land, a place never even thought about when you looked at our squad in August 2010.

You missed a change in ownership lol

Davy Moyes and Everton were made for each other.

Look what he has achieved on not a lot of dosh - we made the Champions league remember, broke into "The big four" long before Totenham with their millions got close

And were Davy to go who woud we realistically get that even came close.

Long may he reign our ginger Scotsman - our very own Fergie in the making. Give him some real cash to spend - watch Blue go!

[video=youtube;ydL3L-oqAmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydL3L-oqAmE[/video]

Just rembered this wee song I did when Davy lead us to Wembley in 2009. Still good ( Barca theme was to wind up Chelsea who had just been knocked out CL by Barca )

Status
Not open for further replies.