Moyes 3rd in all-time prem manager of the month list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daza_1973

Player Valuation: £60m
After picking up march's Manager of the month award - our beloved manager is third in the list of all time-premiership winners - above such media darlings as wobbly-head and the soon to be ex-villa manager narkin O'neill.....and four places above the big spending - much whingeing FSW.. and only 3 behind Arsene Wenger - quite an acheivement me thinks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League_Manager_of_the_Month#Multiple_winners

If my memory serves me well I think that was the month of the kevin campbell anfield win - worth an award on its own...

I think that might of been lost in the sands of time, when he bought in 30 something Ginola and Gascogine amongst the other 30 somethings

Its definitely an achievment, but given Kinnear has more than Mourinho, its not something i'd boast a great deal about.

How's that half empty glass of Tetley's mate?

Haha i'm just saying, i prefer to boast about genuine achievements. Reaching the cup final last year and things of that nature, those are the things that matter. Moyes has been around an awfully long time, i don't think the fact he is 3rd is something that even DM himself will pay much attention to.

It'd be worth noting if he was first, but it goes - 1. fergie - longest serving prem manage. 2. Wenger - second longest serving. 3. Moyes, third longest

Status
Not open for further replies.