Mourinho in foul mouthed F-word rant at Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be gas if he walked and Klopp jumped in.
The mutants across the park will be beside themselves when the yanks jib off waffle waffle.

Surely swearing once isn't a classless foul-mouthed rant. It was definitely unsavoury and inappropriate to respond in such a way, but to say "f***in h*ll" can't be classed as a rant. I'm not a huge fan of mourinho, but this seems a bit weak to create a maelstrom over. move on to our next match and let chelsea fans concern themselves about his behaviour.

He is showing who he really is this season.

An utterly classless miserable tramp. I'm made up that nothing is going right for this tit. It's a beautiful thing watching him and his team struggling. It's brilliant that he is in such a state that he is scraping the barrel already mid September.
I hope he gets sacked
He is disrespectful to others
To the Chelsea medical staff, to his players (re the medical issue) , to EFC regarding Stones, to the team that beat his sorry Beauts, To Martinez
On her bike you snide aging turnip

I think it's great we have characters like mourinho in football....He is a bit of a knob...but does anyone really take his comments seriously? I think Mourinho himself just like winding people up rather than meaning what he says...

Everytime i see Mourinho he always has that smug look on he's face you just want to wipe away.

Status
Not open for further replies.