Mourinho in foul mouthed F-word rant at Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

See, I've never minded Mourinho too much - he's a bit of a pantomime villain who makes a lot of tongue-in-cheek comments but he always seems to protect his players and I respect that about him. (Plus he seems to detest the RS and has been one of the few managers to speak out about the ridiculous media BS surrounding them).

But I LOVE the way he's getting stick for his latest comments surrounding Saturday's match because they just emphasie the gulf in class between EFC and CFC, and the fact that most football fans respect us for the way we conduct ourselves. Bobby is the epitome of that for me.
Sure, his wind ups can be a laugh at times which is fine. Might be heresy to say this but I always though Shankley was the master of that.
I think the difference with JM is his arrogance and lack of respect for others. His treatment of Eva Carneiro recently has highlighted what the real JM is like.

Just another distraction tactic to take some of the focus away from the fact that his side are in shambles at the moment. He's doing what he does, and what he does is be a tit always.

Status
Not open for further replies.