Man of the Match vs. City

• Fellaini

Votes: 97 97.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there were excellent performances all round the park yesterday, but who the feck are the three people thinking about when they didn't vote for Mofro??? Go and have a sit down lads, have a rest. Good performances from many but mofro was a different class yesterday

With this sudden step up to the next level, especially playing as he did against City of all people, how soon is it before we see a big club put pressure on us to sell him?

Would I be correct in thinking he is starting to win over the early doubters, especially regarding the price?
Go Mo !

You mean a Sky club like Chelsea?

As far as I am aware, Everton are a big club. In fact, we're the fourth most successful club in England.

YouTube - Its a grand old team

And if you know your history

Felly no doubt. I'm very surprise by his pace. He sprint like a pregnant cow when he first join us. Look at him now. I can't believe how vastly he has improve in all aspect of his game.
It's like Cup A to Cup E and I'm having a hard-on!!

Well we can now see that Goat has voted three times........how many accounts does he have on here:p:p

WOW!!! Best DM in the Prem right now?

Even DMs panic buys are ace. Mutinho wishes he was that good. To think he could play like 5 different positions as well. He's like a healthy (knock on wood) Essien.

You mean a Sky club like Chelsea?

As far as I am aware, Everton are a big club. In fact, we're the fourth most successful club in England.

YouTube - Its a grand old team

And if you know your history

I see you've given me yet another neg.

You really need to grow up. and I'd love to see if you would treat me like this in real life.
I don't know if you think you're being smart, but you're just standing out as being a trouble causer and an Internet warrior. (n)

Fellaini, was Awesome yesterday, as was Pienaar. The whole team was fantastic, except Tim Howard who did 1 save an then stood there for the rest of the game lazy git, still he did more then Robinho :p

I see you've given me yet another neg.

You really need to grow up. and I'd love to see if you would treat me like this in real life.I don't know if you think you're being smart, but you're just standing out as being a trouble causer and an Internet warrior. (n)

lol Keyboard gangster.....

Get on to you!!!!

lollol

Fight,fight,fight,fight,fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.