• Yobo - sub

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castillo - sub

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EASILY ARTETA.

But Cahill, Rodwell and Anichebe were the best of the others.

Arteta - Controlled the game - scored an important pen
Rodwell - Scored - and was very good on the ball all match
Anichebe - 2 assists.
Cahill - Scored, got an assist, and won everything in the box(es)

Victor for me.

After quite possibly never going to play again for us a couple of days ago, did brilliantly to come out and win a penalty then set up our 3rd with an exquisite pass off the outside of his foot (although I think it was more due to his complete lack of a left foot!)

Won a lot of people back (well me at least) with a much better performance than we've seen from him in a while.

Victor for me.

Well said, I hope he continues to impress.

I heard the commentary but had no picture on my stream. It seems young Victor was excellent. But Arteta seemed to again completely control the centre. So I'm guessing Arteta was again MOTM.

Special mentions Big Vic who put in a great performance today contributing to 2 of the goals and worked tirelessly for the side and Jack Rodwell who plays beyond his years with another composed performance but MoM has to go to the Puppet Master, Arteta, who once again was just on a different level to everyone else

Arteta for me and Cahill and Rodwell, even Vic not too far behind. I'm finding it hard to believe that Rodwell is just 17, his passing, strength, tackling and awareness is excellent for any sort of player and we have him!

Arteta was exceptionally good though I think we all saw that today ;)

First time I've really seen Dan Gosling play, and I have to say I thought he was superb. He always wanted the ball, and gave us some real width down the left, and always looked to attack and make something happen. He's got decent pace, and two quick feet.

Not everything he tried came off, of course, but I'd much rather have that than someone who just plays a square ball or backpass.

We've got an outstanding talent here; if he keeps working hard and developing he will be one of the best buys we've ever seen.

First time I've really seen Dan Gosling play, and I have to say I thought he was superb. He always wanted the ball, and gave us some real width down the left, and always looked to attack and make something happen. He's got decent pace, and two quick feet.

Not everything he tried came off, of course, but I'd much rather have that than someone who just plays a square ball or backpass.

We've got an outstanding talent here; if he keeps working hard and developing he will be one of the best buys we've ever seen.

Well if you liked him today he is a keeper I though he had one of his more subdued performances. I really think he has the makings of a great steward for us.

I want to vote for them all, i thought every single 1 of them was MOTM today. Complete team performance. So im not even gonna vote for anybody, take a bow boys, done us proud once more.

Went for Arteta. From what I saw on my very jumpy streaming of the game, he seemed to totally control the game. Great to see him finaly finding his form this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.