Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kone

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Besic (Goat option)

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley is getting back to this best now that he's being played in his best position regularly. Today he was immense alongside McCarthy whilst Barry was there to steady things up behind them. Those 3 not only won the midfield battle, which is not easy to do against United, but they won it handsomely.

For me, Ross just about takes it. There were a few times where he should have done better but he's still developing and improving all the time. Far better than a few months ago when his confidence was shot to pieces.

Kone for me.

Barkley is getting back to this best now that he's being played in his best position regularly. Today he was immense alongside McCarthy whilst Barry was there to steady things up behind them. Those 3 not only won the midfield battle, which is not easy to do against United, but they won it handsomely.

For me, Ross just about takes it. There were a few times where he should have done better but he's still developing and improving all the time. Far better than a few months ago when his confidence was shot to pieces.

Agreed. He's got the confidence back that he's been missing this season. Obviously has been a bit different for him now with having such big expectations on his shoulders. Only thing now is he's actually got to start looking up. It's fine if you can pick out a pass a la Ronaldo/ Messi without even looking, but the amount of times he takes the ball forward and doesn't pass when there's something on is frustrating. Still though, as you say, he's got his confidence back and given how young he is he'll surely add the finishing touches.

Giving it to Roberto after all the dissing he's was getting on here.

Otherwise, McCarthy. Critical we hold on to him and quite a few others

Status
Not open for further replies.