MOTD - There HAS to be a kopite in the editing booth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last on MOTD. Fair enough. It was a [Poor language removed] game.

However, the way they showed it, it was like Stoke dominated the game. The same Stoke that in the aftermatch stats had a third of the possession, and 0 shots on target.

And they make plenty of their disallowed goal but they don't even SHOW our penalty appeal. Nevermind discuss it, they didn't even bloody show it!

I know the program's never really been too keen on us (the only times we ever get decent coverage is when we shock them and beat a top side... and then they spend the post-match analysis talking about where Chelsea went wrong, or where United went wrong...), but it still, really pisses me off. Especially as they always have at least one kopite on the sofas at all times, and the closest thing we have is Lineker -- who in all my years watching it has never once even talked about Everton like he'd ever even been to the city, never mind like he'd playied for the fecking club.

I know I shouldn't get worked up, this is old news, but it still pisses me off. On the positive side though, Spuds and city both lost. That table at the end looked much beter. :p

Anyone recall Bainseys cross , Yak goes to volley , misses , Tim shoots , hits Stokie on arm , ...???

Not even shown .

Also , that bizarre half-way line throw in . Again , deleted .

You have point , kid .

This was said after the rs game when they didnt show the first goal afterwards to discuss it and only showed the second one to point out it shouldve been dissallowed for offside.

I have replied with one word to any Red [Poor language removed] who has even incinuated they were hard done by...CLATTENBURG!! The balance hasnt even come close to being redressed by one debatable offside decision. Not that the biased ****s on MOTD would have picked up on that

Gary Linker twitches everytime he mentions a team.

"next up tonight, the potters visit Everton (twitch & slightly raised tone to place emphasis on team name) in todays afternoon kick off."

then accompanied by some useless fact, also in a condescending tone.

Lineker would be great on Blue Peter....or Newsround...

It's not surprising to be honest. The average Londoner thinks London is a country, most of their pundits are boring, Gary Lineker is boring and the only two people on the show who know anything about Everton are ex-Liverpool.

Sky could do it better in about five minutes.

You idiot..Gary Lineker was an Evertonian and I think he would know something about playing for Everton..Having been a Season ticket holder through the 80's he was a fkn genius in front of goal..The only reason he was sold was because we let him go..He didn't want to go..

I remember at the time we didn't do much to keep him...

You idiot..Gary Lineker was an Evertonian and I think he would know something about playing for Everton..Having been a Season ticket holder through the 80's he was a fkn genius in front of goal..The only reason he was sold was because we let him go..He didn't want to go..

I remember at the time we didn't do much to keep him...

I was a season ticket holder also , its the best team he has ever played in yet the tit never gives us a mention hes a whopper now mate a spurs fan so he can go **** him self .

We were on after the more boring Brum and Sunderland games, and the post-match analysis was:

Lineker: "Blackpool continue to light up the premier league"
Shearer: "Yeah, they're in dream land"
Lineker: "And now to our next game..."

Not a single word said about us, haha.

We were on after the more boring Brum and Sunderland games, and the post-match analysis was:

Lineker: "Blackpool continue to light up the premier league"
Shearer: "Yeah, they're in dream land"
Lineker: "And now to our next game..."

Not a single word said about us, haha.

To be fair both games had more "incident" than ours, and at least 3 goals.

But yeah, typical non mention of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.