MOTD Everton V Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read the article of motd2 creaming themselves over deli alli, he is a good athlete so he will pop up with goals, but for me he was the least important part of that midfield, erikkson being the most important, and the others were excellent also, but alli? i'm still waiting to be impressed

just read the article of motd2 creaming themselves over deli alli, he is a good athlete so he will pop up with goals, but for me he was the least important part of that midfield, erikkson being the most important, and the others were excellent also, but alli? i'm still waiting to be impressed

Allie would fit right in with the rs.

we never got into it until they took Dembele off.

Just watched it - in the first half we had ten men on the left hand side of the pitch amuture games play by RK selected the wrong line up - they played 3 at the back we should have matched it minus Barry with wide men and overlapping full backs - knife to a gunfight we have the Dutch version of DM!

I hate that Alli, he is a right scrawny get and that handshake routine with Kane was embarrassing. Can't believe we let him waltz into our area to flick home their third goal. Our MOM I'd say was Barkley, followed by Lukaku who at least tried, and Valencia who got a goal and looked decent. The rest of them should hang their heads.

If Ross had scored, we would have received more plaudits than Ali. Just pleased Ross was mentioned especially his forward thinking to get the ball to Rom as quickly as possible.

That outside of the boot pass was as good as Lallana but no one is raving about it. We just have to accept that we do not get taken as seriously as we would like but that is starting to change and we are getting more exposure. We need to beat Liverpool or Utd coming up to really show people we mean business.

Is it just me or have MOTD just shown about five minutes of today's game and then spent double that time providing a boring analysis by Neville and his equally boring friends?
Why you still watching MOTD fam? You can get highlights from about 1 billion sites, apps and twitter accounts usually whilst you are on the bog.

Status
Not open for further replies.