Moshiri v Kenwright. Is There a Split At the Top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often wondered if there is harmony at the top of our club or different factions who work against each other.

It appears Kenwright has DBB & Sharp in his camp but are they on the same page as Moshiri or is one faction in conflict with the other?

Sharp has defended DBB, suggesting she’s working tirelessly for the good of the club. Does this mean the Kenwright camp feel they are hamstrung by Moshiri & he’s the reason the club is in a mess? Moshiri says ‘it’s not up to him’ to sack Lampard, so does this mean the Club’s Governance is managed by the Board & he’s merely the paymaster?

I need help understanding the dynamic at the top of the club. is there harmony between Moshiri and Kenwright or is their conflict at the centre of our problems?

I honestly don’t know the answers to the questions I pose, I have no idea who does what, whether they are at war or all part of the same cosy group.
Think the vast majority of us are in the same boat, which is pretty much the problem, no verifiable or communicated structure/plan

Inappropriate Language
Moshiri is the main shareholder of the club. All power rests with him. The others are only employees of the club. Moshiri could remove them today if he so wished, and they could do nothing about it. Why he hasn't removed them is the mystery. Unless they know more about his relationship with Usi. He might be afraid to remove them because otherwise they could talk...
Could be that kensh**e had a clause put in that kept him in charge of the train set no matter how much he broke it ?

The underlying factor is the Putin war - our main unofficial backer has gone - & Moshiri has no back up to balance our books & purchase players - I heard we are in £170 million debt & blaming it on Covid yet the FFP have warned us - the nearest club to blame covid on debt is well behind us on 50 million of debts also blaming Covid ......
Losing such finance has been a major factor - to say he was not involved, he interviewed Frank Lampard.... The New Ground was to named the USM stadia - even the cost of that have escalated - we need a new Manager & to sell to save our club - rumoured it may happen tomorrow hopefully the football is dross - worst I have seen TBH .....

Triage
Forget The Board, they're medium term.
Forget Moshiri he's long term.

Deal with the short term - winning games...and I'm not sure Lampard is the man for that

Triage
Forget The Board, they're medium term.
Forget Moshiri he's long term.

Deal with the short term - winning games...and I'm not sure Lampard is the man for that
Read The Mosh has asked USA backers for loans with view to join the board - just for the stadia which cost have rose from 500 million to 750 million ..... we really are in a mess -

Read The Mosh has asked USA backers for loans with view to join the board - just for the stadia which cost have rose from 500 million to 750 million ..... we really are in a mess -
Them backers need to buy, if they give money to Everton now we are going to get into a bigger long term mess.

It's clear they're not reading from the same script.

IE, Moshiri continuing to call Jim White (what a fool)

Everton saying they'll be making no further comment re: headlock gate, only to comment further 2 hrs later. (idiots)

Moshiri saying Lampards future "isn't his decision" is actually what the vast majority have been calling for for several years, IE - Leave the football people to decide footballing matters. Yet when he comes out and says that, it's viewed as a disaster. (can't win)

Kenwright knows the game is up, and it's highly likely we drop out of top flight football this season. His goal now is solely limiting the damage to his self proclaimed King of all Evertonia title. He will accept zero blame for the mess we're in.

Sharp coming out in defense of DBB because of her "tireless work in the stadium" ppoints to more dysfunction. The stadium is Colin Chongs job. Let him crack on with it and stay in your lane.

We're a laughing stock, not only in the PL, but throughout the UK and into Europe. A model of rank amateurs trying to compete in a professional, cutthroat sport.

We're in this position because people have been told that top half is good enough, plucky draws using knives in good fights should be celebrated. "Our owner may not be rich, but at least he's one of us" nonsense.

We have the club that we deserve for not chasing that grotesque fraud out of town after King's Dock lies.

Oh well, at least he's a blue.

Clap clap clap.

Rumours suggest Bill and Moshiri aren’t seeing eye to eye.

Farhad can’t get rid of Bill due to the way the deal was set up when he became majority shareholder.

No wonder the club is in its current state.

Status
Not open for further replies.