Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you really still trading insults (which I haven't even got involved in??)? You dont want to talk about your new player??
It is Saturday night mate, most of the mods are in bed and the forum has a lot of restless energy in the leadup to the derby. Bit like a full moon it can get a bit mental in here, you might want to come back in a few hours if you are looking for serious discussion ;)

And they knocked you out of the FA cup

Lol, now you have removed them. I would think the money your last three managers have spent, you would want more to brag about, wouldn't you? You have the three highest paid players in the league and You won't even make the top four again. Poor form.

(Waits for the upload of Pogba avatar)

Are you really still trading insults (which I haven't even got involved in??)? You dont want to talk about your new player??

Hello Friend, if its football you want, im your man.

Your seem to think the boy sniderman is nailed on, while I think its looking good, this is Everton and anything can and normally does happen.

With regards the boy sniderman I am a massive fan, I rated him as the best DM in the league prior to his move to you, hasnt really happened up your way but if he can get back to his Saints form we will have a very good player on our hands.

Your boy Depay has the magic in his boots, but his head is all over the place, if Ronny can get inside his head I think he will do well here, but its a risk, the talent is defo there.

Happy to help Friend.

Lol, now you have removed them. I would think the money your last three managers have spent, you would want more to brag about, wouldn't you? You have the three highest paid players in the league and You won't even make the top four again. Poor form.

(Waits for the upload of Pogba avatar)
I was actually trying to upload Ibra but it woudn't work. And you are unnecessarily mean, I wanted to talk about Schneiderlinn and Depay and you want to cause feud for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.