2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
...regardless of his levels of performance and regardless of his attitude, I can only see him playing lots in the next few months. Our lack of pace in the back four and our lack of defensive midfielders who can run mean Schneiderlin is the only player we have who sits in front of the CBs. I’m sure this is why he wasn’t moved on.

Without anybody in that position we’re exposed. Davies did it once, he might be an option but until Gbamin is fit and firing I can’t see Schneiderlin going anywhere. Sadly, he needs to play.

You will see why tomorrow when we play Jimmy Martin alongside Davies.
...regardless of his levels of performance and regardless of his attitude, I can only see him playing lots in the next few months. Our lack of pace in the back four and our lack of defensive midfielders who can run mean Schneiderlin is the only player we have who sits in front of the CBs. I’m sure this is why he wasn’t moved on.

Without anybody in that position we’re exposed. Davies did it once, he might be an option but until Gbamin is fit and firing I can’t see Schneiderlin going anywhere. Sadly, he needs to play.

Isnt Schneiderlin out for 3 weeks and same with Walcott?

Id be looking to offload both and bring in 2 new players.

We definitely need another centre mid anyway so would make sense to get schneiderlin off the books and bring in someone better.

Isnt Schneiderlin out for 3 weeks and same with Walcott?

Id be looking to offload both and bring in 2 new players.

We definitely need another centre mid anyway so would make sense to get schneiderlin off the books and bring in someone better.

Sound yeah, we need another CM, still doesnt mean Snides is surplus, not till Gmblammo and Gomes return anyway.

Sound yeah, we need another CM, still doesnt mean Snides is surplus, not till Gmblammo and Gomes return anyway.

Id rather we were efficient in recruitment and recycling of players.

If we sign a centre mid then we have:

New player
Davies
Baningime
Gbamin (iniured)
Gomes (injured)

Id rather go with that + bank the cash for Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson.

Have to remember that theres a need to continue shifting players and bringing in quality.

New player
Davies
Baningime
Gbamin (iniured)
Gomes (injured)

Have to remember that theres a need to continue shifting players and bringing in quality.

Youve literally named a player who hasnt played football for anyone in 2 years Zat.

We need new players and we need to get rid of players, but we also need a squad, you have been trying to offload Walcott for 2 years now and he plays most weeks for us.

Walcott, Iceland and Snides are 3 of our highest paid players, they need punting for sure, but they need replacing first, not just in the first 11, but in the squad.

New player
Davies
Baningime
Gbamin (iniured)
Gomes (injured)

So we're down to the bare bones in central midfield as it is, and you want to decrease numbers by 1.

Makes perfect sense.

Youve literally named a player who hasnt played football for anyone in 2 years Zat.

We need new players and we need to get rid of players, but we also need a squad, you have been trying to offload Walcott for 2 years now and he plays most weeks for us.

Walcott, Iceland and Snides are 3 of our highest paid players, they need punting for sure, but they need replacing first, not just in the first 11, but in the squad.

So we're down to the bare bones in central midfield as it is, and you want to decrease numbers by 1.

Makes perfect sense.

I think we need 1 player who can come in and they could immediately replace both Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin in the squad.

Having 2 centre midfielders with 2 more to rotate in is enough and if theres a chance of us needing to go with 3 centre mids until Gbamin is up to speed id take that chance...

If it meant getting rid of schneiderlin and sigurdsson for actual money.

I think we need 1 player who can come in and they could immediately replace both Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin in the squad.

Having 2 centre midfielders with 2 more to rotate in is enough and if theres a chance of us needing to go with 3 centre mids until Gbamin is up to speed id take that chance...

If it meant getting rid of schneiderlin and sigurdsson for actual money.

We have Delph, who defo cant be relied upon, we have Gmblammo and Gomes who will be coming back from 6months out and we dont even know for sure if either will be able to play this season. Which leaves us with Tom Davies and a new fella, after you sell our only 2 other midfielders.

It wont happen.

If we sell Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson towards the end of Jan (when Gbamin should be fit) then we would have:

New guy
Davies
Gbamin
Delph (forgot him)
+ baningime if needed
+ Gomes by end of season

Thats enough for 2 centre mid positions.

If we sell Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson towards the end of Jan (when Gbamin should be fit) then we would have:

New guy
Davies
Gbamin
Delph (forgot him)
+ baningime if needed
+ Gomes by end of season

New guy - Might need a bedding in period
Davies - ok
Gmblammo - Nobody knows if he will even play this season, plus still needs bedding in
Delph - Cant be relied upon
Banigingme - Hasnt played football for 2 years
Gomes - Nobody knows if he will even play this season

As ive said loads of times Zat, we should all be thankful you are not in charge of transfers.

New guy - Might need a bedding in period
Davies - ok
Gmblammo - Nobody knows if he will even play this season, plus still needs bedding in
Delph - Cant be relied upon
Banigingme - Hasnt played football for 2 years
Gomes - Nobody knows if he will even play this season

As ive said loads of times Zat, we should all be thankful you are not in charge of transfers.

Youre looking at the crescent while i absorb the moon.

If you want to keep Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson in the squad then youre expectations must be very low.

New guy (bedding into new club/league)
Davies (Hugely inconsistent)
Gbamin (coming off long injury, into new league. Utterly unknown quantity)
Delph (forgot him) (injured more than he’s fit)
+ baningime if needed (no indication that he’s good enough)
+ Gomes by end of season (not at all guaranteed)

Flawless plan.

I know you’ve got this obsession/fetish for selling off anyone over 27 mate, but we’d be lunatics to sell Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson in January while bringing in 1 player (as much as I don’t think those two are the answer long term)

Youre looking at the crescent while i absorb the moon.

If you want to keep Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson in the squad then youre expectations must be very low.

Dont try and be a poundland Dave.

I want us to be able to field teams for the remaining games this season, thats my only expectation.

We have 1 fit Central midfielder tomorrow and you want us to sell some.

Baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.