2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another ghost

If we Picked one of Bernard or Kean it would be a 4153 because Sigurdsson is a striker (anonymous one, but still a striker. And if you think Schneiderlin is bad at CM with his 16 backwards passes, just wait til you've seen Sigurdsson who wouldn't even be able to touch the ball 16 times.

The paragraph where he talks about 442, makes that tweet an awful tweet. A nuffie, cringe tweet. We already play 442. Schneiderlin might be a problem, but the second striker SIGURDSSON is twice the bloody problem.

If we Picked one of Bernard or Kean it would be a 4153 because Sigurdsson is a striker (anonymous one, but still a striker. And if you think Schneiderlin is bad at CM with his 16 backwards passes, just wait til you've seen Sigurdsson who wouldn't even be able to touch the ball 16 times.

The paragraph where he talks about 442, makes that tweet an awful tweet. A nuffie, cringe tweet. We already play 442. Schneiderlin might be a problem, but the second striker SIGURDSSON is twice the bloody problem.

Playing 4 1 5 3 might give us a chance, though I've heard it's an unlucky formation.

Absolutely loving off his name from the days United jumped on him. Imagine if he was academy graduate. He'd off been released.

It’s those stupid pointless snidely little fouls he gives away, normally when the opposition are under a bit of pressure, that irritate me the most. Even more than when he blatantly hides when we’re in possession

I've got to say that is certainly in my top 3 of things that winds me up about Schneidelin, how many times has he been sent off for us for doing those stupid pointless fouls to try and make it look like he is putting the effort in, when in reality all he is doing is giving the opposition an out, or atleast on 3 occasions, letting his team mates down by going down to 10 men.
If he's not doing those silly fouls, its his god awful jockying of a player that came to prominence in the 17/18 season. If we are defending deep, he will run (or jog atleast to a player) and then it seems like there is a forcefield were he has to stop 3 yards away from the player. It looks like he's done his job, he is jockeying the player, but in reality the player has all the time in the world to do what he wants with it! Another cowardly tactic of him just trying to pass any responsibility on

He makes me so frustrated. He does absolutely nothing. A defensive midfielder who can't run, tackle or pass unless it's backwards. He has no commitment whatsoever. A complete liability every week.

The fact Silva picks him is laughable. You deserve the sack for it.

Nothing player. Teams are absolutely made up for him to see a lot of the ball because he can´t do anything with it. I was certain he was at the point of no return a year ago, somehow he seems to be one of the first names on the team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.