2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coward of a footballer, takes extra touches because he knows one touch football is difficult, by the time he's finished getting it under control everyone is marked so he plays it sideways or backwards, lazy as well.

A perfect summary.

I suspect he may be on the next list of players to be punted.

When he arrived he was like Barry with pace and power. Everything since then has been him just picking up a paycheque for doing the bare minimum. He’s shown the level he is capable of but he refuses to get to it again.

Coward of a footballer, takes extra touches because he knows one touch football is difficult, by the time he's finished getting it under control everyone is marked so he plays it sideways or backwards, lazy as well.
Also the extra touches and side and back passes make his state look good on pass completion.

Getaway.. 4 league games in and you are saying he has been influential ...My Arse..
Most of the players upto now are in my opinion playing well under the standards i would think and expect as any threat to the so called top... whatever.

Getaway.. 4 league games in and you are saying he has been influential ...My Arse..
Most of the players upto now are in my opinion playing well under the standards i would think and expect as any threat to the so called top... whatever.

Only league game we won .....he was off after 20 odd min !

Does the absolute bare minimum to an average standard after a season of downing tools and it’s enough to get him back in some people’s good books. He’s a fraud of a player who we should have shipped out the door at the first possible opportunity. People tear strips off Tom Davies but give this clown the benefit of the doubt. A horrific midfielder who is a disgrace to the royal blue jersey.

Absolutely.

I think he’s improved immensely this year. But that’s not necessarily a positive, it’s more a he couldn’t be worse.

He’s not at the standard he first was at, but he’s getting there.

The thing which really annoys me is the insistence to play two DMs consistently. We’ve done it since the Moyes days, and let’s face it, did we need two against Huddersfield? No. Did we help.

Sometimes we need more attacking treats and we don’t need it.

Gana and Schneiderlin against bigger teams who will attack us morw, but you’re just wasting bodies against the likes of Huddersfield, Cardiff cause you don’t need that cover.

We just dont have the 'right' players at the moment. Silva has said he prefers 1 DM.

He will look better once the wingers are fit, but I just wish we had someone that was more versatile in that position. I’m not a fan of sitters in the defensive midfield. Barry was one of the few players that played that role with aplomb, but he couldn’t recreate his first season after Jmac began to struggle.

The RS had Mascherano, Alonso and Gerrard which was very good. So it can work with a destroyer + a playmaker...Schneiderlin is neither.

A perfect summary.

I suspect he may be on the next list of players to be punted.

100%.

I wouldnt be surprised to see 1 super DM signed and Gana benched + Schneiderlin sold.

Silva's comment about preferring 1 DM is quite clear. It will be 1 DM + 1 CM + 1 ACM next season...i think/hope.

Gana off the bench or rotating in when needed...

I cant see how Schneiderlin fits in?

If he puts in a MOTM performance i honestly couldnt care less...after last season and his general attitude he needs to be putting in 7/10 performances over a season before i'll start believing he can fulfill the DM role.

Absolutely.

We just dont have the 'right' players at the moment. Silva has said he prefers 1 DM.

The RS had Mascherano, Alonso and Gerrard which was very good. So it can work with a destroyer + a playmaker...Schneiderlin is neither.

100%.

I wouldnt be surprised to see 1 super DM signed and Gana benched + Schneiderlin sold.

Silva's comment about preferring 1 DM is quite clear. It will be 1 DM + 1 CM + 1 ACM next season...i think/hope.

Gana off the bench or rotating in when needed...

I cant see how Schneiderlin fits in?

If he puts in a MOTM performance i honestly couldnt care less...after last season and his general attitude he needs to be putting in 7/10 performances over a season before i'll start believing he can fulfill the DM role.

I also don’t see how some injury prone or crap cm like McCarthy, Besic or Davies fit in either and a host of players who we want to get rid while out on loan now.

If things work well we will sign Gomes and another top cm hopefully.

I also don’t see how some injury prone or crap cm like McCarthy, Besic or Davies fit in either and a host of players who we want to get rid while out on loan now.

If things work well we will sign Gomes and another top cm hopefully.

Im more interested in the DM position.

If we can bring in a super DM who can do everything well then it changes the entire dynamic of the team.

Id love Neves from Wolves.

Im more interested in the DM position.

If we can bring in a super DM who can do everything well then it changes the entire dynamic of the team.

Id love Neves from Wolves.

I agree we need a new super Dm. Whether Neves is the target I really don’t know. If he can prove that with Wolves this season yea maybe.

I agree we need a new super Dm. Whether Neves is the target I really don’t know. If he can prove that with Wolves this season yea maybe.

If he does well for wolves he wont join us...would go to a champions league side for huge money.

I hope hes average with potential for them...keep the price down and less competition.

Will be a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.