Transfer Rumour Morgan Gibbs-White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebonic

Player Valuation: £35m
I was reading the tea leaves in my cup this morning? Gibbs-White? Barry Gibbs and Barry White were both massively successful. Garth Barry was a big success for Everton, Barry is a place in Wales, the country that gave us our greatest ever keeper, and Morgan Freeman is my favourite actor! So he will be a massive success either on the football pitch, the 70’s music revival circuit or in doing voice overs on adverts and the Shawshank Redemption. its a big yes for me, and I am just off for a bit as it is time for my meds!
wibble!

stevie blott

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I was reading the tea leaves in my cup this morning? Gibbs-White? Barry Gibbs and Barry White were both massively successful. Garth Barry was a big success for Everton, Barry is a place in Wales, the country that gave us our greatest ever keeper, and Morgan Freeman is my favourite actor! So he will be a massive success either on the football pitch, the 70’s music revival circuit or in doing voice overs on adverts and the Shawshank Redemption. its a big yes for me, and I am just off for a bit as it is time for my meds!
wibble!
Well I'm glad that's now a forgone conclusion, Signing number 2....done n dusted 🤣🤣

Sadken

Player Valuation: £6m
wibble!
Is this the new scouting system taking place.

Groucho

Staff member
wibble!
Look. I’ve tried searching for a pic of Barry White and Barry Gibb together but drew a total blank.

Please accept this pic of Samuel Eto’o putting a kid in a bin instead.

770F88A1-2B1F-4339-82C8-B6C63F04DB4F.jpeg

wibble!
Elevated to ITK Supreme God like status for this alone!

Well In Sir!

*hope the meds have kicked in

Toffe3m4n

Player Valuation: £70m
Bit cheeky of Wolves to be asking for upwards of £30m really. I think we should walk away if it's gonna be a big issue for us.

EFC_FRANCIS

Player Valuation: £10m
Just saw his penalty in the semi final shootout. Deary me we can't be signing that. He was doing the hokey cokey for a run up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks