Monday 23rd December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccole

Player Valuation: £35m
Despite a very indifferent season of results and failure at both board and pitch level, Monday 23rd December 2019 will be the most important date for a generation of Evertonians.

From 10am, we will be announcing in a official press conference variety, one of the greatest living coaches in World football as the new manager of Everton.

Not only is this historical event announcing Everton on a World scale but we will also be bringing forward our plans for our soon to be home, Bramley Moore.

This is a crossroads moment to take this club to a next level and to quote Carlo Ancelotti, trust in him.

I can see the horizon of a new dawn and I hope we get behind our team, manager and board. So UP THE BLUES and here's to a great week and a fantastic Christmas.

Despite a very indifferent season of results and failure at both board and pitch level, Monday 23rd December 2019 will be the most important date for a generation of Evertonians.

From 10am, we will be announcing in a official press conference variety, one of the greatest living coaches in World football as the new manager of Everton.

Not only is this historical event announcing Everton on a World scale but we will also be bringing forward our plans for our soon to be home, Bramley Moore.

This is a crossroads moment to take this club to a next level and to quote Carlo Ancelotti, trust in him.

I can see the horizon of a new dawn and I hope we get behind our team, manager and board. So UP THE BLUES and here's to a great week and a fantastic Christmas.

Amen to all of the above brother mccole

And planning permission is going in for BMD.

History-making day.

1424354_10151755449926216_38911919_n.jpg

16th in the table, out of another cup and my criticism is 'busted'.
15th Dave, that's why the "carpetbagger has brought in one of the world's top managers. Planning permission goes in tomorrow and revised plans revealed.The "carpetbagger" is so owning you. Will you have the character to admit you were wrong. No i didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.