2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is just a straight up loan, which it appears, then I’m all for it. He’ll get minutes, score against some farmers and may even get some CL experience.

After all that he either comes back with a spring in his step, ready to push DCL, or we get a decent wedge for him. The Chelsea model.
I agree with this. He had shown absolutely no sign that he was going to help us this season, and now he’s off the books until next year.

Wish him well but just think it's a bit odd

So he's not good enough for us but is for PSG?

Can't see him dislodging icardi neymar or mbappe

Strange, wish him well but he needs some experience, don't feel like PSG is right for that

Fortunately there has been no statement from Carlo saying he is satisfied with the squad as it is, so there must be a chance he has a striker in mind, maybe Mitrovic of Fulham. Maybe there is still another Championship striker worth having now that Watkins has been taken. I can't think of any.
Well there's Sarr at Watford and Benrahma at Brentford for starters. And that's without even thinking about it.

But we're looking for cover and may not even have money to spend anyway, so unless we get a surprise present from Mosh the likelihood is we get a loan in.

Strange, wish him well but he needs some experience, don't feel like PSG is right for that
As some one already pointed out, PSG plays a lot of meaningless games against teams that have no chance against them. Moise will play in those so that their stars can be fresh for CL.

I can only assume both he and the club wanted him to go permanently and we couldn't get a bid we were happy with so we have taken this to get his price up.

Very disappointed and now set for a nervy deadline today when I would have been absolutely fine ending the window as the squad was yesterday.

I'm going to lose my head if we bring Llorente in as his replacement.

Might just be a loan for a season and he comes back

692A3A95-B0C2-477B-AB82-A0AF7FE69E8A.jpeg

I see it both ways. We won't give him too many more games now that we've progressed in the cup and he'll be training with a squad that just went to the final of the champions league. If he comes back a better player and wants to play for us, all the better. If he wants to stay and we can at least get 20-25m for him, I think most of us would take that, on the showing that he's given us so far

Big wage off the bill for the year. Hope he does well and either comes back good or will get a big fee next summer. Maybe after a good Euro's for Italy

Choupo Moting is the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.