2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's not effective off the bench and he won't get a game ahead of DCL ever tbh. He's a huge talent but it's not gonna work out here, I don't think we're giving up on him I think he just came to us at the wrong time.

It’s difficult to argue a case for him staying here, came with promise and for whatever reason it hasn’t worked out, hard to say he’ll be missed, Move on.

Although I think he had the talent to forge a career here, he doesn't want to and we can't make him.

It appears as though he doesn't want to be here and if that is the case, he needs to be out of this dressing room as soon as possible where he can have no influence. Same goes for Walcott.

If we go for a player of real quality then yes mate, it frees up wages and we get a loan fee and he's still ours.

But if we end up with someone like King it's a bit meh.
King will be a lot more productive than kean I think. Can play anywhere across the front 3. PL experience.

Kean will get games at PSG in an easier league. I’d also imagine that a price will be set. Loan fee, wages off the books, fee set if he does well.

You got the feeling he wasn’t happy here over the last few weeks/months. I wish him well on loan but can’t help but feel he’s chose the wrong option of joining PSG. For his own personal development he’d have been better off joining a side where he’s guaranteed a starting place. It makes me question his own mentality, does he think he’s better than he actually is?

Status
Not open for further replies.